Do you want to remove Trojan.Badminer? Trojan.Badminer is designed to open back door on the compromised computer and redirect the users to undesired websites which may bring malware or spyware like XP Total Security 2013. If your browser is constantly redirected or you could not open site you want to visit, your computer is probably infected by Trojan.Badminer. Besides, the Trojan could cause other problems like
- Computer runs very slow when
- Strange icons show up on desktop
- Antivirus program is blocked from updating
- Unsolicited ads pop up all the time
Trojan.Badminer is even used by a malware such as to redirect the browser. Have your computer ever been infected by any rogue software? The redirect Trojan may remain in your computer while the malware was removed. Once triggered, Trojan.Badminer will cause lots of problems.
How to Remove Trojan.Badminer Manually?
1. Open Registry Editor, remove the registry entries used by this backdoor trojan.
If you notice that the programs on your computer are running abnormally, please check the following entries in the Registry, and directly delete the Trojan.Badminer registry entries if found.
2. Check the system WIN.INI file and the strings “run=” and “load=”, where Trojan.Badminer is possibly hided within.
3. Delete the contents of the Temporary Internet Files folder. Because the original carrier of backdoor trojan is likely stored in this folder.
Best way to remove Trojan.Badminer
Do you know that you can kill the pesky Trojan.Badminer automatically using anti-virus protection and spyware removal tool? The following instruction will show you exactly how.
First, you need to equip your machine with oen of the excellent anti-spyware programs like Spyware Cease. The developers of Spyware Cease analyze thousands of suspicious files daily, identifying and creating an awareness of potentially harmful applications.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Badminer
- Free download Spyware Cease on your machine;
- Start online scan with the Scan PC Threats;
- Once the scanning is completed, Spyware Cease will display a list of detected results classified by various threat levels including spyware, unknown files;
- Directly click the “Remove” icon to delete Trojan.Badminer from your computer.
- How to Effectively Uninstall Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security from Windows
- No sound from computer - How to get sound back to computer?
- Access violation at address 00409a0e - How to troubleshoot and fix it?
- Computer slowing down significantly - Make PC faster easily
- What causes Silverlight configuration error and how can you fix it?
- Security Master AV - How to Remove Security Master AV effectively
- Windows vista service cause freeze - Solve Vista freezing issue instantly
- Tips to Fully Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection from Computer
- How to Remove Fake Windows Action Center from My Computer