Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.egv belongs to downloader Trojan like Trojan-Downloader.VBS.Agent.aby. Downloader Trojans can connect malicious domains automatically and download additional malware on the compromised computer without users’ acknowledgment. The Trojan receives commands from hackers and let the hacker control the system from remote server. Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.egv could used to carry rogue programs such as ACCDFISA Protection Program. While the Trojan could be easily removed, a rogue program will bring you lots of problems. So when your antivirus detects the Trojan, you should take action to get rid of Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.egv as soon as possible before it causes irrepealable damage on the computer.
Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.egv could redirect your browser to unsecured or commercial websites;
It will exploit software vulnerability
It may cause fake security alerts
It could corrupt and modify legitimate programs or files
It would slow down the system and networking
How to remove Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.egv completely
Usually, users can not notice the infection until an antivirus displays alert. If your antivirus program must have detected the trojan and warned you at the first time, you should quickly take action to remove it. Some users complaint that their antivirus programs could not remove Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.egv effectively. Are you one of them? Do you know how to use your antivirus program correctly? Learn here.
1. Enter safe mode with networking
2. Turn off system restore. Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.egv could restore itself via system restore
3. Turn off all running programs excerpt for your antivirus
4. Delete following files
5. Update your antivirus and run a scan
6. If the antivirus program fails, try to remove the detected file manually
7. Restart computer immediately
A recommended Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.egv removal tool
If you do not have an antivirus program or your antivirus program can not remove the Trojan with the above method, it is recommended to install an advanced virus remover to manage the Trojan removal quickly and safely. An advance virus remover like Spyware Cease always can perform outstandingly in instantly detect and remove Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.egv and other downloader files from computer, so you don’t need to worry about any removing error in the process. This software is also a good choice to protect the system in real-time.
- Computer keeps restarting - Fix random computer restart problem easil
- Access Violation error - Troubleshoot and repair Access Violation error instantly
- Boodhound.ST.1 - How to Remove Boodhound.ST.1 safely
- How Can I Remove Trojan:JS/Seedabutor.A quickly
- Activate Perfect Uninstaller
- Ntkrnlmp.exe Could Not Be Loaded - Fix Ntkrnlmp.exe Error Easily
- Access violation at address 00409a0e - How to troubleshoot and fix it?
- Adoresearch.com - How to Remove Adoresearch.com Browser Hijacker easily
- How Can You Fix Windows Modules Installer Error 126?