Trojan.Picebot belongs to downloader Trojan like Downloader.Puzby that can download and install additional malicious programs on the infected computer. The Trojan can hide itself quite well on the computer by inserting malicious codes to system process and rewriting host file. It also disables some system function to prevent from being removed easily. Trojan.Picebot can use the networking and build connection with remote server for data delivery. The Trojan will download malicious files from server and send data collected from the compromised computer to the server. Sensitive information like system data, online activities and passwords are the common target. When your computer is infected, more Trojan will attack the vulnerable computer. Usually, a virus removal program is the most common way to get rid of such Trojan.
How to remove Trojan.Picebot completely
I guess you do not have an effective antivirus program that can remove the Trojan. In this circumstance, you have two choices. One is to remove the Trojan manually. Another way is to download a specialized removal program.
When the Trojan is executed, it drops malicious files and registry entries on the computer. You need to remove all components of Trojan.Picebot completely.
1. Run task manager and stop related processes
2. Replace the following file with a legitimate one
3. Delete the original Trojan.Picebot program
4. Open registry entries and delete following registry entries
Trojan.Picebot removal tool
There are lots of different virus removal programs online and it is hard to try one by one. If you are wondering what kind of virus removal program can remove the Trojan. I recommend antispyware software, which is more effective than common antivirus program regarding as removing Trojan.Picebot. Spyware Cease is one of the best antispyware programs that can remove latest Trojan and also protect the computer. You can download this powerful antispyware and then let the software take care of everything automatically after scan.
- The Best Way to Remove Exploit.JS.Pdfka.efl
- Windows XP crashes - Prevent and stop random computer crashes effectively
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.gcv
- Advice on How to Uninstall Vbuzzer Toolbar from Your Computer
- Error code C101A003 - Methods to fix error code C101A003 effectively
- Google.isearchinfo.com - How to Remove Google.isearchinfo.com instantly
- Disk Write Error - Causes and Solutions
- Antivir Solution Pro - How to Remove Antivir Solution Pro immediately
- Windows failed to start - How to start up computer properly?