Trojan.Ransomlock!g21 is a Trojan that can lock the compromised computer and use fake warning message to cheat user for unlocking. Its main purpose is to cheat user into paying for unlock desktop. Do you know how Trojan.Ransomlock!g21 will damage your computer? Besides some common infection issues such as slow running computer, unstable networking and various system errors, Trojan.Ransomlock!g21 could especially
- Perform a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack on arbitrary targets using SYN and UDP
- Download malicious files from remote server and run them automatically
- Change servers
- Change you IP addresses
- Disturb packeting
- Produce a HELP menu
- Execute shell commands
How to remove Trojan.Ransomlock!g21
The most important is to have a legitimate antivirus program which could detect and remove threats effectively. Second is to know the correct way to remove the Trojan with your antivirus program. It is found that Trojan.Ransomlock!g21 could restore itself via system restore, so it is necessary to turn of system restore before you remove the Trojan.
1. Turn off system restore: right-click My Computer” icon. Select “Properties” from the pop-up menu and then click on the “System Protection” button. Navigate to the “System Restore” tab. Scroll down to the bottom of the window and click on the “Turn Off System Restore” radio button. Exit out of the window.
2. Kill Trojan.Ransomlock!g21 processes. Open Task Manager and click Processes tab. Check if any suspicious process.
3. Return to the Start menu and access the Search box. Type in the name of each of the files you shut down earlier and search for them.
4. Run registry editor and remove Trojan.Ransomlock!g21 entries
5. Run your antivirus program, update it and run a scan
6. Remove all the detected items
If your antivirus program can not remove the Trojan effectively even with the above tops, you should equip your pc with another virus removal tool. Choosing the high quality and reliable anti-virus software like Spyware Cease is a wise decision. Spyware Cease is updated regularly with the latest database to ensure detecting the latest viruses as soon as possible and then remove the threats immediately.
Tips to remove Trojan.Ransomlock!g21 within minutes:
- Click here to download Spyware Cease for free
- Launch the program after the installation
- Start a online scan by enabling the Scan PC Threats function
- After Scan is complete, it will display a list of infections
- Press Remove button to permanently remove Trojan.Ransomlock!g21
- Trojan.Zbot.HXT - How to Remove Trojan.Zbot.HXT completely
- Win32 application error fix - Fix Win32 application error by yourself
- Error loading C:\WINDOWS\physxcudart_20.dll - Fix physxcudart_20.dll error instantly
- Force Remove IE History Tracker from PC - IE History Tracker Uninstall Guide
- How to Uninstall WinToFlash from Your PC - WinToFlash Removal Tutorial
- W32.Sality.Y2!inf - How to Remove W32.Sality.Y2!inf instantly
- How to Permanently Uninstall SWF & FLV Player from Your System
- Rootkit.0access.H Removal - How to Remove Rootkit.0access.H safely
- Quick steps to fix error 1311 failed to complete installation