Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz is a new Trojan virus spreading via instant messaging and spam emails. The trojan contains backdoor functionality that can allow other threats or attacks to access the compromised computer. The trojan will modify windows registry in order to execute some malicious files automatically when the computer boots. How do you find your computer is infected by Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz? 80% victims notice the infection only when their antivirus detects it. Sometimes, it is too later. The trojan can damage the system severely.
Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz collects system information and steals passwords
The trojan will protect itself by blocking users from accessing its files and security websites
The trojan will modify system files and then system can not run smoothly
The trojan can log in FTP server and infect websites
Method one: remove Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz step by step
This method is called manual removal. Users have to complete three steps to get rid of the Trojan. While the Trojan may root deeply on the pc, the method is relatively difficult for common users.
1. Run task manager and kill Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz processes. The process may be in random name or occupy high cpu space.
2. Uninstall the malicious program or delete the malicious file from pc
3. Run registry editor and remove registry entries created by Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz
The steps here are brief since the Trojan affect computer slightly different. Most users will prefer the method two.
Recommended way to get rid of Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz
It is always recommended to use a virus removal program when you encounter any infection issue. Regarding as Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz, an antispyware program will be much more effective than a common antivirus program. An antispyware program can remove various threats including Trojan, worm, adware as well as malware and also protect pc against virus attacks. If your antivirus program can not remove the Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz, it is time to equip your computer with a powerful antispyware program like Spyware Cease.
- Your Computer Has been Locked - How to Unlock Your Computer
- Win 7 Home Security 2013 - How to Remove Win 7 Home Security 2013 instantly
- What causes a file not to download? Things you should when can’t download a file
- Strategy on Uninstalling Handy Recovery Completely from Computer
- Delete G DATA TotalCare 2012 Thoroughly from PC with Helpful Instruction
- Pup.Datamngr Removal - How to Get Rid of Pup.Datamngr immediately
- Uninstalling Outlook Express Backup Tiger from Computer Effectively
- Solutions on how to fix Netflix DRM Error N8156
- USB Drive Not Detected - Why USB Drive Not Recognized and How to Fix It?