Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz is a new Trojan virus spreading via instant messaging and spam emails. The trojan contains backdoor functionality that can allow other threats or attacks to access the compromised computer. The trojan will modify windows registry in order to execute some malicious files automatically when the computer boots. How do you find your computer is infected by Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz? 80% victims notice the infection only when their antivirus detects it. Sometimes, it is too later. The trojan can damage the system severely.
Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz collects system information and steals passwords
The trojan will protect itself by blocking users from accessing its files and security websites
The trojan will modify system files and then system can not run smoothly
The trojan can log in FTP server and infect websites
Method one: remove Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz step by step
This method is called manual removal. Users have to complete three steps to get rid of the Trojan. While the Trojan may root deeply on the pc, the method is relatively difficult for common users.
1. Run task manager and kill Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz processes. The process may be in random name or occupy high cpu space.
2. Uninstall the malicious program or delete the malicious file from pc
3. Run registry editor and remove registry entries created by Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz
The steps here are brief since the Trojan affect computer slightly different. Most users will prefer the method two.
Recommended way to get rid of Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz
It is always recommended to use a virus removal program when you encounter any infection issue. Regarding as Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz, an antispyware program will be much more effective than a common antivirus program. An antispyware program can remove various threats including Trojan, worm, adware as well as malware and also protect pc against virus attacks. If your antivirus program can not remove the Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz, it is time to equip your computer with a powerful antispyware program like Spyware Cease.
- How to Uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2010 with Great Efficiency
- Norton Power Eraser Removal Guide - Uninstall Norton Power Eraser the Easiest Way!
- 503 Service Unavailable error - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Instant Memory Cleaner Removal - Uninstall Instant Memory Cleaner for Free
- How can you fix a Windows failure to start error on your own?
- Avant Browser Removal - Easy Way to Uninstall Avant Browser from Computer
- How do I fix iTunes 3194 restore error? Fix iTunes error 3194 now
- Data Recovery Removal Guide - Best Way to Get Rid of Data Recovery for good
- Windows won't start - Methods to start up computer properly