Trojan.Win32.Scar.dgje is from Trojan virus family. It disguises itself under the cover of a normal file or software, but when it is installed it will conduct malicious activities on the background. The Trojan can be downloaded by other kinds of pc threats and meanwhile it can download other pc threats to the compromised computer. Trojan.Win32.Scar.dgje is able to steal information via taking screenshot and recording keystrokes. The data will be stored in a file and later send to a remote server. With the sensitive information, hackers can easily access online account and even exploit vulnerability on the infected computer. Problems like redirecting web browser will happen all the time. So if your computer is infected, you need to remove Trojan.Win32.Scar.dgje as soon as possible.
How to protect pc against Trojan.Win32.Scar.dgje
An antivirus program with real-time protection is the most basic protection your computer should have. Such program can warn you of any malicious download and stop virus attack effectively. Besides, you should be careful about other things
1. Firewall should be turned on all the time. It is detected that Trojan.Win32.Scar.dgje may turn off the firewall or change firewall settings
2. Repair system vulnerability which can be used by Trojan.
3. Do not check emails from strangers and most important do not download unknown attachment or click on spam link
4. Disable AutoPlay to prevent the automatic launching of executable files on network and removable drives.
Use a virus removal program to remove Trojan.Win32.Scar.dgje
Comparing to manual way, this method is more widely used. A virus removal program is specially designed to scan the computer for threats and wipe off malicious threats. Meanwhile, some virus programs have the ability to protect computer from virus attacks in real time. You can get rid of Trojan.Win32.Scar.dgje with an advanced virus removal program such as Spyware Cease. You do not have to worry whether the computer will be damaged and you do not have to be an expert. Just equip an advanced virus removal program on your pc and then it will take care of all the problems after running a system scan. If you have an antivirus program that can only detect Trojan.Win32.Scar.dgje, you can enter Safe Mode with Networking to run a scan.
- PCSleek Free Error Cleaner Uninstall Guide - Permanently Removal PCSleek Free Error Cleaner
- BTTray.exe application error - Solve BTTray.exe error simply
- Ccsw32.dll not found - Repair ccsw32.dll error easily
- Force Remove IE History Tracker from PC - IE History Tracker Uninstall Guide
- Windows 7 activation error 0XC004C008 - Tips to fix error 0XC004C008 on Win 7
- Windows Explorer has stopped working - Fix Windows Explorer problem quickly
- How to fix 0X8007007e computer error?
- Windows Installer failure - How to fix