Trojan.Ransomlock.R is one of the most popular Trojan viruses. The Trojan horse can lock the desktop making the computer unusable. It then asks the user to pay to have it unlocked. When it is installed, it will firstly modify, remove or add items in windows registry in order to make sure it could run automatically. Trojan.Ransomlock.R degrades the compromised computer security so that other threats such as Email-Worm.Zhelatin could easily exploit the system vulnerability. No matter when your antivirus detects Trojan.Ransomlock.R, you should remove it without hesitation or you may suffer
- Extremely slow computer
- Disappeared taskbar or desktop
- Unstable networking
- Redirected browser
How to Remove Trojan.Ransomlock.R Manually
If you know well about your infected computer system and have professional computer knowledge, you can try the following removing way to get rid of Trojan.Ransomlock.R manually, because the unsophisticated manual removal in the infected is easily to make removal error and cause the computer into deterioration.
1. Run task manager when your computer just starts and kill related processes quickly before your desktop is locked.
2. Clean Trojan.Ransomlock.R registry keys from Registry Editor:
“%CurrentFolder%[RANDOM FILE NAME]”
3. Remove malicious files from computer:
If you are just a general computer and have not a good knowledge about professional computer, you can utilize a virus removal tool to finish the Trojan.Ransomlock.R removal.
We will recommend general users to use a virus remove program to deal with any kind of infection. A virus removal program can complete the manual step automatically and provide a safe way to delete virus without damaging the system. Do you have an antivirus program that can remove Trojan.Ransomlock.R effectively? If you do not have one, you can try an antispyware program. Spyware Cease is one of the reputable antispyware programs that can remove Trojan.Ransomlock.R instantly after a scan. This software is comprehensive security tool. It can remove kinds of threats and also protect the computer against virus attacks.
- How can you fix unhandled exception on Steam?
- Audio service is not running - Causes and fixes
- Learn How to Instantly and Completely Delete Crawler Toolbar from Computer
- Infostealer.Dexter Removal - How to Remove Infostealer.Dexterquickly
- Uninstall Methods for Goblin Toolbar - How to Remove Goblin Toolbar Permanently
- DriHWP32.dll not found - Detailed causes and solutions to DriHWP32.dll error
- How can you fix a Windows failure to start error on your own?
- Instruction to Uninstall IrfanView Immediately from PC - IrfanView Removal Help
- How to Easily Uninstall KeyScrambler Personal on a Windows PC