Vista Antivirus Plus 2013 is just another malicious program like Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013 that pretends to be able to remove virus and protect computer from attacks like a legitimate program, but the software is a fake one. It can not provide any protection to the computer and will damage the compromised computer severely. Usually, Vista Antivirus Plus 2013 is installed on the computer automatically when you click on a malicious link or when your computer has backdoor Trojans. The fake antivirus program displays security alerts and produce scaring scan result to urge victims to buy the registered version. If you are not a victim, you should be careful when surfing internet. It is necessary to develop a good online habit for every computer uses and don’t easily click those links or advertisements you don’t know. If you have been unfortunately infected by Vista Antivirus Plus 2013, the following suggestion about how to remove Vista Antivirus Plus 2013 may be useful for you.
Before you start, you should know that this method is not the first or best choice. It is just an option for those experienced pc users. It is proved that as long as you delete all components of Vista Antivirus Plus 2013 you could get rid of it successfully.
1. Press Alt + Ctrl + Del at the same time to run Task Manager. Kill processes
%AppData%\Vista Antivirus Plus 2013\ScanDisk_.exe
2. Click Start – go to run – type in regedit and press enter to run Registry Editor. Delete entries
3. Use windows search feature to find out related files. Delete malicious files
If you do not want to spend so much time and effort on manual removal way, you could use a virus removal program to complete the removal task automatically. Actually, automatic removal is the best choice for most users who do not know much about windows system. A virus removal program could delete Vista Antivirus Plus 2013 thoroughly without corrupting the system. When there are various pc threats on the internet, an antivirus program has become a necessity for our computer. When your antivirus program could not remove Vista Antivirus Plus 2013 effectively, it is necessary to install an advanced security program like Spyware Cease. 3 Steps could help you get rid of the malware and other hidden viruses.
- Run Spyware Cease to scan your computer
- Select all items when the scan completes
- Click remove button to get rid of detected threats
- Tips for Uninstalling AOL Instant Messenger Quickly and Completely
- Detailed causes and solutions to error code 0X80010108
- Windows Error 797 Internet Problems - Fix It Now
- Dell error code 2000-0142 - Solve error code 2000-0142 easily on your own
- How to improve PC speed and repair computer errors?
- Guaranteed VideoSpirit Pro Removal - How to Permanently Remove VideoSpirit Pro
- Client008 has stopped working Windows 7 - Solve client008.exe error on Win 7 now
- Infostealer.Vskim Removal - How to Remove Infostealer.Vskim instantly
- Computer keeps shutting down and restarting - How to do?