Vista Security Pro 2013 is a typical rogue fake anti-virus program. It tries to convince users’ that their computer is infected by mass of various viruses by scanning and displaying fictitious pop-ups, then it will prompt you to buy a full version of this program to remove threats that don’t even exist. Even though users do not click on the fake pop-up, Vista Security Pro 2013 can find a way to install on the target computer, for example, with the help of a backdoor trojan like Backdoor.Mirafox or download trojan.
Symptoms of Vista Security Pro 2013
- computer performance become extremely slow
- hardware does not respond
- Search results are redirected
- New shortcuts or icons added to your desktop
- cannot install new software because you are told that the installer is corrupted
How to remove Vista Security Pro 2013 manually
If you are looking for manual removal way, here is the brief instruction. You may encounter problems when ending a process or removing a file of Vista Security Pro 2013. I hope you will not make any mistake to damage your system.
End any malicious processes
delete Vista Security Pro 2013 files
remove Vista Security Pro 2013 registry keys
Much Easier Way to Remove Vista Security Pro 2013
Comparing to the manual removal, the automatic removal will be much easier and effective, and the virus removal tool can achieve the automatic removal for computer users. Virus removal tool belongs to a security program that is specialized in instantly detecting and removing all of infected viruses, and offers a comprehensive protection for the computer. As long as you install a good virus removal tool such as Spyware Cease, the Vista Security Pro 2013 removal will be very easy for all computer users, because such a quite good and reputable removal tool will help the users to automatically detect the Vista Security Pro 2013 from infected system and finally clean it with your click on the “Remove” button.
- Virus.Win32.Virut.ce Removal - Simple Ways to Get Rid of Virus.Win32.Virut.ce
- How to Remove Windows Premium Defender Rogue Program safely
- Msvcrt.dll not found - How to fix Msvcrt.dll error quickly?
- 22Apple Adware - How to Remove 22Apple easily
- Search-results.com Removal Guide - Get Rid of Search-results.com now
- iTunes error 7 (Windows error 999) - Some causes and solutions
- How to Uninstall TweakNow PowerPack? - Your Best Guide on How to Remove TweakNow PowerPack
- Client008 has stopped working Windows 7 - Solve client008.exe error on Win 7 now
- Activate Video Download Wizard