Win 7 Home Security Pro 2013 is from the fake AV family like Win 7 Home Security 2013. It is called fake antispyware software which promotes its full version by displaying fake pop-up alerts and fake computer scan results. The program imitate a professional security program and it can not tell whether it is fake or not from the application interface. Win 7 Home Security Pro 2013 attempt to make users believe that it is a legitimate antispyware program and can find threats hiding on the computer. Besides fake warnings, the rogue program also causes some obvious infection problems. For example, victims could not visit any website. When the rogue program completes a scan, it will lead users to a page for purchasing registered version. The full version of Win 7 Home Security Pro 2013 is also useless and even more damaging. If you have the software on your computer now, you should remove it immediately.
How to remove Win 7 Home Security Pro 2013 in manual way
If the compromised computer is not totally under control of the rogue software, we have a chance to get rid of it manually. Manual way is to find out and delete all components of the rogue software including files, folders and registry items.
1. Run task manager and kill related process
2. Delete Win 7 Home Security Pro 2013 files
3. Click “Start” menu, hit” Run”, then type “regedit”, and press the Enter. Delete Win 7 Home Security Pro 2013 registry entries via registry editor.
How to get rid of Win 7 Home Security Pro 2013 effectively
Since the software is classified as malware infection, the best way to get rid of it should be using an effective virus removal program which has detection on the malware. Apparently, your antivirus program can not remove the virus and you are looking for a better removal program. I will recommend Spyware Cease to you. It is a comprehensive antispyware program that can remove Win 7 Home Security Pro 2013 completely and fix problems caused by the malware such as disabled internet access and system vulnerability.
- Permanently Uninstall Ahnlab V3 Internet Security from PC - Ahnlab V3 Internet Security Removal
- Rtl120.bpl missing - Repair rtl120.bpl error quickly
- Computer error 0X00000024 - Steps to get rid of code 0X00000024 blue screen error
- W32.Extrat - How to Remove W32.Extrat effectively
- How Can I Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent2.ddnd by myself
- How to restart a computer like new? Optimize PC performance quickly
- Uninstalling Lupas Rename 2000 from Windows Completely and Easily
- P2grc.dll error fix - Easy solutions to p2grc.dll error
- Win32.katusha.a Removal - How to Get Rid of Win32.katusha.a easily