Windows Antivirus Release is a fake virus removal program that has infected many computers. If you are one of the victims, you should get to know more about the rogue program and method to get rid of it. The fake application pretends to scan the computer and pick up malicious threats, which actually do not exit on your computer. The computer malfunctions because Windows Antivirus Release is the one causing all problems. It will not stop displaying scaring security warning until users are convinced and pay for the full version. Are you thinking about purchasing the full version in order to get rid of fake alerts? It will be a huge mistake. Windows Antivirus Release will not stop damaging your computer. Using the full version to remove the so-called viruses may delete legitimate files. It will also block you from accessing internet, disable security programs, and collect sensitive information from your computer. The only way to fix all those problems is to remove the fake virus removal program completely.
There are two ways to wipe off Windows Antivirus Release. First is manual way, which is considered as time-consuming and complex. The other is using an advanced security program, which is the common choice of users. Choose the suitable way to remove the malware now.
Manual removal instruction
Step1. Restart computer and run task manager immediately before Windows Antivirus Release loads. Find out associated process and end it.
Step2. Remove files created by the malware. Right-click its icon on desktop, go to properties and see its path
Step3. Remove Windows Antivirus Release registry entries
Using a virus removal program to remove Windows Antivirus Release
Virus removal programs are slightly different to one another, but almost all are very easy to use. The most important is to find out the one that can wipe off the rogue program effectively. As I mentioned, the rogue program can damage or block a security program. Windows Antivirus Release creates random files on a compromised computer and to find out all of them you need a powerful virus removal program. Here is an advanced program called Spyware Cease, which is recommended by many pc experts. It is a powerful antispyware program which can run and scan without being blocked by Windows Antivirus Release. Spyware Cease adopts advanced scan engine which can pick up hiding virus effectively.
1. Download and install Spyware Cease
2. Start an online scan
3. After the scan, all malicious files will be listed and you just need to click on remove button
- Repair corrupt rundll.exe error - Solve rundll.exe error the simplest way
- Complete Guide to Uninstall ASUS Update Utility from Your Computer
- Live Security Platinum - How to Remove Live Security Platinum easily
- Tips to Thoroughly Uninstall OJOsoft Total Video Converter from Windows
- Uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner - How to Fully Remove TweakNow RegCleaner from PC
- XP Antivirus Pro 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Antivirus Pro 2013 instantly
- Perfect Malware Inspector Removal - Uninstalling Malware Inspector Easily
- W32.Addnu Removal Tool - How to Wipe off W32.Addnu easily
- Windows vista service cause freeze - Solve Vista freezing issue instantly