Windows Premium Defender is classified as rogue antispyware program that tries to promote the registered version by fake security alerts. The program imitates a professional virus removal program and claims itself to be able to scan computer, pick up virus and cure infected system. Usually, Windows Premium Defender displays a fake security warning, run a scan much faster than a normal security program and then informs users that the computer is infected severely. You may be unable to find out the detected files since they do not exist at all. If you choose to trust the program and click remove button you will be redirected to the page for purchasing the registered version. At last, you will find it is totally a waste of money and time. What you need to do is to remove Windows Premium Defender completely from the computer.
How to remove Windows Premium Defender manually
Manual way is one of the possible solutions, but it is only practical for users who know how to kill process, delete files and modify windows registry. Moreover, it will cost much time.
Step1. Run task manager, find out the process and end it completely
Step2. According the shortcut icon of Windows Premium Defender on the desktop, you can find out the location of the rogue program. Meanwhile, the following files should be removed.
Step3. Run registry editor and delete the malicious entries
How to remove Windows Premium Defender easily
Easy way needs the help from a professional virus removal program which can detect the rogue program and remove all components thoroughly from the system. However, not all security programs can remove Windows Premium Defender, since the rogue program has ability to affect or block the security program. If you have an antivirus program, you can try to launch a scan in safe mode with networking.
At last, we recommend Spyware Cease, a professional antispyware program which has detection on Windows Premium Defender and can wipe it off without being blocked. This is surely a quicker and safer solution than manual way.
- Windows update error 0X800b0100 - Fix error 0X800b0100 right now
- Causes and solutions of Boot\BCD status 0Xc0000225 error
- Guide to Uninstall OutlookFIX Thoroughly and Quickly from PC
- Why “The tablet driver is not running” error message pops up frequently?
- Searchab.com - How to Remove Searchab.com from PC
- XINPUT1_3.dll is missing - Fix XINPUT1_3.dll Not Found error immediately
- Mssip32.dll not found - Fix mssip32.dll error on your computer instantly
- Press Center: Spyware Cease 3.1 Releases!
- Detailed Information to Uninstall Fresh Diagnose from Windows - Fresh Diagnose Removal