Worm:Win32/Autorun.PL is a destructive worm spread widely via spam emails and system vulnerability. It is designed to infect as many network shares, especially those with weak passwords. So it is possible that the worm could infect the attachment that is protected by simple passwords. Meanwhile, Worm:Win32/Autorun.PL may block access to some websites about computer security. So it is likely that you could not open a website, download a removal program or install the antivirus software. No matter what problem you have, you should read removal instruction below as long as your computer is infected by Worm:Win32/Autorun.PL.
How to Remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.PL manually
Manually analysis the whole computer system, and then find out and clean out all of Worm:Win32/Autorun.PL infected files and registry entries.
1. Stop malicious processes
2. Delete related files
3. Clean up Worm:Win32/Autorun.PL registry entries
The manual removal is usually far beyond one’s capability unless it is a computer expert, so it is not suggested to remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.PL but to use a reputable, sophisticated and effective virus removal tool.
A third party removal program
A third party virus removal program is designed to do the removal job automatically. What you need to do is just to download one and run a thorough scan. It is also the best tool to pick up latest threats before system is damaged severely. If your current antivirus program does not block Worm:Win32/Autorun.PL from your pc or you have not equipped your computer with an antivirus, you should consider download an advanced antispyware program like Spyware Cease. Nowadays, viruses spread over the internet and most users tend to install more than one security application to protect their computers. A backup security program is especially necessary if your pc gets infection very frequently. Download Spyware Cease to get rid of Worm:Win32/Autorun.PL easily.
- Windows Protection Suite - How to Remove Windows Protection Suite instantly
- How to Remove JS/Redir.D quickly and easily
- File:\Boot\BCD missing - Fix “windows Boot Configuration Data File Is Missing” error easily
- Is my explorer.exe corrupted? Best solutions to fix explorer.exe error
- CouponDropDown - How to Remove CouponDropDown Adware quickly
- How to Uninstall PhotoScape - Complete PhotoScape Removal
- Outlook error 0X8004102A - Repair error 0X8004102A in Outlook easily
- How to Remove Download-n-save.com Browser Hijacker quickly
- 550 Access Toolbar Removal - How to Uninstall 550 Access Toolbar Easily