Yontoo.Pagerage is a malicious adware program that can collect data about users’ online activities and cause annoying advertisement pop-up. It is an add-on that can install to general web browser like Chrome, IE and Firefox. The malicious add-on is distributed with other shareware or freeware and then installed on the computer without users’ approval. Yontoo.Pagerage steal your sensitive information and may expose to third parties. It also damages the computer in various aspects like
- Display unwanted pop-up on your screen
- Create unknown icons on the desktop
- Modify web browser settings
- Damage system files and exploit system vulnerability
- Add malicious files and registry entries on your computer
If you are one of the victims of the Yontoo.Pagerage adware, you need to remove it as soon as possible to protect the computer and your personal information. Generally speaking, there are two ways.
Manual way to remove Yontoo.Pagerage
1. Search out following files and folders and delete them completely
2. Remove the following registry entries added by Yontoo.Pagerage
Automatic way to remove Yontoo.Pagerage
Automatic way is to use a virus removal program, which is quicker and less risky. It is recommended to choose a reliable antispyware program which can deal with the infection better than common antivirus software. Spyware Cease is one of the professional virus removal programs that can wipe off Yontoo.Pagerage completely. The software also provides protection against further virus attacks.
- Magic Memory Optimizer Uninstalling Tips - How to Permanently Remove Magic Memory Optimizer
- How To Fix Oci.dll is Missing or Not Found Errors?
- 0X800a0007 Windows update error - Simple tips to fix Windows update errors
- Vista Home Security 2013 - How to Remove Vista Home Security 2013 easily
- Backdoor.Klovbot!gen1 - How to Remove Backdoor.Klovbot!gen1 effectively
- How to Easily Uninstall Kaspersky ONE Universal Security from Windows PC
- How to Remove My Way Search Assistant from My Computer
- System32 error remover - Get rid of frequent system32 error messages permanently
- How can you fix Windows errors and optimize PC performance?