Yontoo.Pagerage is a malicious adware program that can collect data about users’ online activities and cause annoying advertisement pop-up. It is an add-on that can install to general web browser like Chrome, IE and Firefox. The malicious add-on is distributed with other shareware or freeware and then installed on the computer without users’ approval. Yontoo.Pagerage steal your sensitive information and may expose to third parties. It also damages the computer in various aspects like
- Display unwanted pop-up on your screen
- Create unknown icons on the desktop
- Modify web browser settings
- Damage system files and exploit system vulnerability
- Add malicious files and registry entries on your computer
If you are one of the victims of the Yontoo.Pagerage adware, you need to remove it as soon as possible to protect the computer and your personal information. Generally speaking, there are two ways.
Manual way to remove Yontoo.Pagerage
1. Search out following files and folders and delete them completely
2. Remove the following registry entries added by Yontoo.Pagerage
Automatic way to remove Yontoo.Pagerage
Automatic way is to use a virus removal program, which is quicker and less risky. It is recommended to choose a reliable antispyware program which can deal with the infection better than common antivirus software. Spyware Cease is one of the professional virus removal programs that can wipe off Yontoo.Pagerage completely. The software also provides protection against further virus attacks.
- Common causes and solutions to application error 0Xc0000005
- How Can I Wipe off XP Home Security 2012 from My PC immediately
- QTCF.dll is missing - Solutions to fix QTCF.dll error easily
- Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 - How Can I Remove Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 safely
- BSOD Stop error - How can you stop BSOD error effectively?
- Everest Ultimate Edition Uninstall Guide - Way to Remove Everest Ultimate Edition Completely
- 404 Page Not Found - Simple Solutions to 404 Error
- Absolute Useful Tips of Uninstalling PicBand Image Downloader
- Complete Guide to Uninstall ASUS Update Utility from Your Computer