Yontoo.Pagerage is a malicious adware program that can collect data about users’ online activities and cause annoying advertisement pop-up. It is an add-on that can install to general web browser like Chrome, IE and Firefox. The malicious add-on is distributed with other shareware or freeware and then installed on the computer without users’ approval. Yontoo.Pagerage steal your sensitive information and may expose to third parties. It also damages the computer in various aspects like
- Display unwanted pop-up on your screen
- Create unknown icons on the desktop
- Modify web browser settings
- Damage system files and exploit system vulnerability
- Add malicious files and registry entries on your computer
If you are one of the victims of the Yontoo.Pagerage adware, you need to remove it as soon as possible to protect the computer and your personal information. Generally speaking, there are two ways.
Manual way to remove Yontoo.Pagerage
1. Search out following files and folders and delete them completely
2. Remove the following registry entries added by Yontoo.Pagerage
Automatic way to remove Yontoo.Pagerage
Automatic way is to use a virus removal program, which is quicker and less risky. It is recommended to choose a reliable antispyware program which can deal with the infection better than common antivirus software. Spyware Cease is one of the professional virus removal programs that can wipe off Yontoo.Pagerage completely. The software also provides protection against further virus attacks.
- Computer startup error - Common causes and solutions to computer startup errors
- Complete BitTorrent Toolbar Removal Help - How to Effectively Uninstall BitTorrent Toolbar
- How can you deal with Google Chrome unknown installer error?
- How to Uninstall Adobe Reader 7.0 for Free - Adobe Reader 7.0 Removal Tutorial
- How to get rid of “1628: Failed to complete installation” message effectively?
- Windows update error 80072efd - Check and fix error 80072efd in Windows update quickly
- How to Effectively Uninstall Amazon Toolbar on Mozilla Firefox
- Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d - How Can I Remove Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d safely
- Error 80200002e unable to update - Solve Windows update error 80200002e now