Many users especially newbie are searching for effective method to uninstall Flash Catcher when they don’t use this software. Are you one of who need to get rid of Flash Catcher immediately but you don’t have clue to effectively remove Windows software from your computer? Don’t worry! This article aims to offer you useful methods to uninstall Flash Catcher for good.
To remove previous versions of Flash Catcher, you will need to go to Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel. To get there:
In Windows XP: Click on Start, Settings, then Control Panel.
In Windows 7: Click the Windows button, select Control Panel.
In the Control Panel, locate and double-click on Add or Remove Programs in Windows XP or Programs and Features in Windows 7.
You may have to switch your view to Classic View to see the icon for Add or Remove Programs.
Windows XP: In Add or Remove Programs, scroll down the list to locate your version of Flash Catcher to uninstall. Once you have located it, click it once to highlight it. You should now see the option to remove the software. Click on “Remove”.
Windows 7: In Programs and Features double-click the Flash Catcher version to remove. Click “Yes” to uninstall.
You will be prompted if you want to remove Flash Catcher. Select Yes.
The uninstaller will begin to run. Various windows may pop up during the uninstall process. Do not cancel the uninstall process.
This may take anywhere from 3-10 minutes depending on your system.
Once the uninstall process has completed, restart your system.
To restart your system in Windows XP, click on Start, Shut Down, and from the drop-down menu select Restart.
To restart your system in Windows 7, click on Windows button, arrow next to Shut Down, and from the drop-down menu select Restart.
The second solution is time-saving and quicker. Use an extra uninstaller to automatically uninstall Flash Catcher once and for all. If you haven’t had such a program, we recommend Perfect Uninstaller. This uninstaller serves as one of the most powerful and advanced tool which can read and automatically uninstall all the entries or directories of unwanted software.
- iTunes error 44012 - Causes and solutions to error 44012 on iTunes
- How to restart a computer like new? Optimize PC performance quickly
- How to Successfully Uninstall Acronis AntiVirus 2010 within Minutes
- Windows Vista Java error 1606 - Repair Java error 1606 on Windows Vista effectively
- Win32:Evo-gen - Best Ways to Remove Win32:Evo-gen instantly
- Windows boot manager error - Solve Windows boot manager error instantly
- Iertutil.dll was not found - Fix iertutil.dll ASAP
- Press Center: Spyware Cease 3.1 Releases!
- Computer automatically shuts down - Prevent unexpected computer shutdown easily