The Acronis AntiVirus application was developed to protect your family and their computers from phishing attacks, spammers and as many as 10,000 new viruses created every week. Don’t need the old version and decide to uninstall Acronis AntiVirus 2010 from your PC? Are you facing the problem to completely remove security program? If you don’t know how to fully remove it and its components or got error message during uninstalling process, please follow this step by stepl tutorial that has been proven to be a 100% complete removal!
Firstly, it is important to stop the program running in the background. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to access Task Manager, see if the file is running in the process. If it is, select the file and click End Process.
And then take the following steps to start the Acronis AntiVirus removal.
1. Click Start, click Control Panel tab.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs applet in Windows XP.
3. In the Currently installed programs box, Scroll down the list and highlight Acronis AntiVirus, and then click Remove.
4. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the program and follow the instructions on the screen to begin uninstalling Acronis AntiVirus from your computer.
You can only remove a program with the Add or Remove Programs tool if the program is written for Windows. If you do not see the program that you want to remove in the currently installed programs box, you should view the program documentation for instructions about how to remove it. However, that would be time-consuming.
Fast way to uninstall Acronis AntiVirus
There are a few of these programs available, which work very well to remove every trace of programs on your computer. We’ve found that the most effective uninstaller tool is called Perfect Uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller has basically three important functions:
It helps to remove the program that the user wants.
It effectively helps to scan your driver to find any related files.
And it also helps the user to scan the registry to find any related files at the least possible time span.
Step1. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
Step2. Double click the program to be uninstalled in “Display Name” list to start the removal.
Step3. Find the Acronis AntiVirus directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program to be uninstalled.
Step4. Right click the folder to select “Force Uninstall” to start the Acronis AntiVirus removal.
- Error code 14 - Fix Windows code 14 error quickly
- I/O device error Windows 7 fix - Fix Windows 7 I/O device error instantly
- How to Uninstall Adobe Reader 7.0 for Free - Adobe Reader 7.0 Removal Tutorial
- Error code 51 - How to fix error code 51 in playing games?
- W32.Greypac Removal Tool - How Can I Get Rid of W32.Greypac quickly
- Windows Explorer has stopped working - Fix Windows Explorer problem quickly
- Error code 0X8002801c - Fix error code 0X8002801c instantly
- How to Uninstall BitDefender Free Edition from Computer without Any Trace
- Windows error code 37 - Solve code 37 error the simplest way