Any Flv Player is an application that allows you to play video files of the FLV format and publish them on the web. But for some reasons, users need to uninstall it from computer. Are you one of users who are searching the effective method to uninstall unwanted Any Flv Player? This information is going to help with the video program uninstall problem. Learning how to uninstall and remove Any Flv Player from your machine now.
Common way of removing Any Flv Player from computer
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, click Setting and then select Control Panel.
Step 2: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find Any Flv Player, highlight it and then click Remove/Change.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions, and Windows will automatic uninstall Any Flv Player in few seconds.
Step 5: Restart your computer after the removal is finished.
Doing this will remove the components of the program from the computer system but this does not completely remove all of its files. The traces left will have to be deleted as well. Second task is to remove the files, settings, etc left behind by this particular software.
1. Go to START and select My Computer.
2. When it loads, click “C:/Program Files/” and find all the files of the program.
3. Identify those entries coming from Any Flv Player and delete them.
(To permanently delete the files from the PC without passing through Recycle Bin, select the folders and press Shift + Delete combination keys.)
4. After doing these, make sure that you restart the computer for the system to be refreshed.
Removing Trend Micro the Easy Way with the Help of Uninstaller Program
Are you looking for effective way to remove Any Flv Player completely and instantly? If so, Perfect Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall Any Flv Player without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Shut off the program after installation completes.
3. Go to the folder of Any Flv Player, right-click it and select Force Uninstall.
- WIN32.BHO.acw Removal Tool - How to Remove WIN32.BHO.acw instantly
- How to Remove Vista Security Pro 2013 with Two Ways
- Backdoor.Arcomrat Removal Program - How to Remove Backdoor.Arcomrat quickly
- Discover How to Uninstall Aiseesoft Sony Ericsson Video Converter for Good
- How to Uninstall IMesh Toolbar the Easy Way - IMesh Toolbar Removal Instruction
- No sound on computer Windows 7 - Fix Windows sound issue directly
- Kernel data inpage error - Fix blue screen Kernel data inpage error easily
- Software Removal - How to Completely Uninstall OSL2000 Boot Manager
- Outlook Express loads very slowly - Tips to speed up Outlook Express quickly