Any Flv Player is an application that allows you to play video files of the FLV format and publish them on the web. But for some reasons, users need to uninstall it from computer. Are you one of users who are searching the effective method to uninstall unwanted Any Flv Player? This information is going to help with the video program uninstall problem. Learning how to uninstall and remove Any Flv Player from your machine now.
Common way of removing Any Flv Player from computer
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, click Setting and then select Control Panel.
Step 2: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find Any Flv Player, highlight it and then click Remove/Change.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions, and Windows will automatic uninstall Any Flv Player in few seconds.
Step 5: Restart your computer after the removal is finished.
Doing this will remove the components of the program from the computer system but this does not completely remove all of its files. The traces left will have to be deleted as well. Second task is to remove the files, settings, etc left behind by this particular software.
1. Go to START and select My Computer.
2. When it loads, click “C:/Program Files/” and find all the files of the program.
3. Identify those entries coming from Any Flv Player and delete them.
(To permanently delete the files from the PC without passing through Recycle Bin, select the folders and press Shift + Delete combination keys.)
4. After doing these, make sure that you restart the computer for the system to be refreshed.
Removing Trend Micro the Easy Way with the Help of Uninstaller Program
Are you looking for effective way to remove Any Flv Player completely and instantly? If so, Perfect Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall Any Flv Player without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Shut off the program after installation completes.
3. Go to the folder of Any Flv Player, right-click it and select Force Uninstall.
- No sound from computer - How to get sound back to computer?
- Windows error code 39 - Fix error code 39 quickly
- Runtime error 1812 - Causes and solutions
- iTunes Activation Error - Causes and Solutions
- Thoroughly Uninstall Eusing Free Registry Cleaner from Computer with Efficient Method
- HDD Fix Virus Removal - How to Remove Fake HDD Fix instantly
- Firefox update lock - Update Firefox and surf the web pleasantly
- Wmiprvse.exe application error - Deal with wmiprvse.exe error simply
- Remove Norman Malware Cleaner - How to Uninstall Norman Malware Cleaner from PC