A9 Toolbar is a search engine add-on for Firefox and a Browser Helper Object for Internet Explorer. Like so many other computer users, you may want to know how to cancel and uninstall A9 Toolbar when you install a new toolbar. How to completely conduct a toolbar removal? If you need to remove A9 Toolbar, it is recommended you follow instruction below. The methods introduced here are really useful and simple.
If you are using Internet Explorer, just follow tips below:
1. Press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously.
2. Type inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
3. Click the Programs tab.
4. Click the Manage add-ons button.
5. Select the A9 Toolbar.
6. Before removing the unwanted search provider, please make sure to set another one as your default search provider.
7. All changes are applied immediately; when the configuration suits your needs, simply click the Close button.
You can remove the A9 Toolbar the same way you remove other program – by using the Windows Add or Remove Programs applet, which is located in the Control Panel.
1. First of all, close all windows.
2. Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
3. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Vista or Win7).
4. Locate and click on the A9 Toolbar you wish to uninstall.
5. Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
6. Restart your computer when the uninstallation is completed and the toolbar is removed.
If any of you still have problem on uninstalling A9 Toolbar, it is highly recommended you to download an uninstall software, such as Perfect Uninstaller, despite the fact that you are using any version of Windows operating system. Aside from that, you should make it a good habit to remove programs with a Perfect Uninstaller instead of Windows add/remove programs, because only a uninstall program as such can thoroughly remove related registry entries, or those useless entries of A9 Toolbar.
Simple steps to uninstall A9 Toolbar
1. Download and save Perfect Uninstaller to your computer.
2. Double click on the Perfect Uninstaller icon to start the tool.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the removal.
4. Restart computer.
Perfect Uninstaller can be your best option to fully uninstall A9 Toolbar, cleaning up all its files and registry entries. Besides, you can also use it to uninstall other sticky security programs like 550 Access Toolbar, AltaVista Toolbar, and so on.
- How to Completely Uninstall BitDefender Antivirus 2009 in Seconds?
- How to Uninstall BitDefender Free Edition from Computer without Any Trace
- Pup.Datamngr Removal - How to Get Rid of Pup.Datamngr immediately
- Exception 0Xc000005 fix - Repair exception error 0xc000005 the simplest method
- Mixi.DJ Toolbar - How to Remove Mixi.DJ Toolbar completely
- How to Remove Search.autocompletepro.com Browser Hijacker Virus
- Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT - How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT effectively
- Msvcr70.dll error fix - Steps to fix msvcr70.dll error instantly
- The Best Way to Remove Exploit.JS.Pdfka.efl