Adobe Reader 7.0 is the essential PDF viewer that allows you to view, navigate, search, digitally sign, verify, collaborate and print PDF files. Searching for effective way to uninstall unwanted Adobe Reader 7.0 from your computer? Have you ever encountered error message during the program uninstall process? If you would like to remove Adobe Reader 7.0 quickly and completely, here is helpful information for you.
Tutorial on uninstalling Adobe Reader 7.0 from Windows
1. Click Start Menu and then click Control Panel.
2. Double click Add / Remove Programs.
3. Find the Adobe Reader 7.0 entry and click it.
4. Click “Remove” to uninstall it.
5. Let the computer guide you through the steps.
6. You may be asked for a restart.
But when some users try to uninstall Adobe Reader 7.0 using Add / Remove, they get .msi error or the message the installer Adobe.msi is missing. What way you can use to remove the Adobe Reader 7.0 thoroughly from the computer without having any problems or leaving down any files on your computer?
1. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate Adobe Reader 7.0 as below:
Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader
Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat
Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\nppdf32.dll
Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\Adobe\Acrobat
Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Acrobat
Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Adobe Reader 7.lnk
Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Reader 7.lnk
Program Files\Netscape\Netscape Browser\plugins\nppdf32.dll
2. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe Systems\Common Install\Shared Service\B2E57000
If you’re new to the windows registry and all of this stuff, and if you are not professional with your computer, then, the award winning software Perfect Uninstaller can help you finally.
Now you can Force Uninstall Adobe Reader 7.0 safely with the following instruction:
1. Install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Right click each of the directories of Adobe Reader 7.0 to select “Uninstall With PU” to start the removal.
3. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
4. Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until all the entries of Adobe Reader 7.0 are gone.
- Available Method to Uninstall SoundTaxi from Your Computer Permanently
- Allgameshome.com - How to Remove Allgameshome.com Virus
- What is dwm.exe file and how to fix dwm.exe error?
- How to Remove Admirablesearchsystem.com Redirect Virus
- Error 0X800004005 - How to solve error 0X800004005 quickly?
- Complete KMPlayer Removal - How to Instantly Uninstall KMPlayer from Computer
- Possible solutions to speed up windows 7 boot time
- How to Effectively Uninstall Glary Registry Repair from Windows PCs?
- XP Internet Security 2013 - How to Remove XP Internet Security 2013 quickly