InfoArmor Anti-Spyware is a security utility that helps protect Windows users from spyware,virus,trojan and other unwanted software. Are you finding the best and fastest way to manage your uninstalling processes for InfoArmor Anti-Spyware? Please follow the following steps to uninstall and remove InfoArmor Anti-Spyware totally from your computer. I think, by following the recommended steps, you can easily uninstall security program totally from your computer.
To remove InfoArmor Anti-Spyware from Control Panel, follow these steps:
1. Click Start.
2. Click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder (skip this step in Windows XP).
3. Click Run, and then click in the Open box.
4. Type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
5. Locate the InfoArmor Anti-Spyware entry in the list of currently installed programs.
6. Select it, and then click Uninstall (or Remove in Windows XP).
If you have problems uninstalling the InfoArmor Anti-Spyware in Control Panel, go to the next method.
Remove InfoArmor Anti-Spyware from your computer is to use a universal uninstaller
What happens a lot when manually uninstall program is that the uninstall simply fails. Also, InfoArmor Anti-Spyware is leaving files in your registry, they need to be deleted too in order to complete the uninstall. If you can not completely uninstall InfoArmor Anti-Spyware by yourself, your best option is to using the automatic uninstaller tool.
It’s recommended to do this by using the Perfect Uninstaller. This is an uninstaller and a removal tool that will help you to uninstall antivirus program such as InfoArmor Anti-Spyware, Neo Security Antivirus and Multi Virus Cleaner by 3 ways.
How to force uninstall InfoArmor Anti-Spyware?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Perfect Uninstaller, find InfoArmor Anti-Spyware in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of InfoArmor Anti-Spyware, and then click Next.
5. Perfect Uninstaller will scan your system to find all InfoArmor Anti-Spyware related files. When the Perfect Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
- How Can You Effectively Uninstall Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer from Computer?
- Windows 7 startup error - How to get Windows 7 start up properly?
- Why does my Windows Explorer keep crashing? Fix Windows Explorer error quickly
- 550 Access Toolbar Removal - How to Uninstall 550 Access Toolbar Easily
- Fix XP Start Menu problems - Why XP Start Menu Not Working and How to Fix It?
- How to make my laptop run faster? Easy tips to get PC optimized
- Outlook error cannot find email server - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- How to fix a 550 error on Gmail?
- How to Quickly and Completely Uninstall Infibia Easy Tools from Vista