InfoArmor Anti-Spyware is a security utility that helps protect Windows users from spyware,virus,trojan and other unwanted software. Are you finding the best and fastest way to manage your uninstalling processes for InfoArmor Anti-Spyware? Please follow the following steps to uninstall and remove InfoArmor Anti-Spyware totally from your computer. I think, by following the recommended steps, you can easily uninstall security program totally from your computer.
To remove InfoArmor Anti-Spyware from Control Panel, follow these steps:
1. Click Start.
2. Click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder (skip this step in Windows XP).
3. Click Run, and then click in the Open box.
4. Type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
5. Locate the InfoArmor Anti-Spyware entry in the list of currently installed programs.
6. Select it, and then click Uninstall (or Remove in Windows XP).
If you have problems uninstalling the InfoArmor Anti-Spyware in Control Panel, go to the next method.
Remove InfoArmor Anti-Spyware from your computer is to use a universal uninstaller
What happens a lot when manually uninstall program is that the uninstall simply fails. Also, InfoArmor Anti-Spyware is leaving files in your registry, they need to be deleted too in order to complete the uninstall. If you can not completely uninstall InfoArmor Anti-Spyware by yourself, your best option is to using the automatic uninstaller tool.
It’s recommended to do this by using the Perfect Uninstaller. This is an uninstaller and a removal tool that will help you to uninstall antivirus program such as InfoArmor Anti-Spyware, Neo Security Antivirus and Multi Virus Cleaner by 3 ways.
How to force uninstall InfoArmor Anti-Spyware?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Perfect Uninstaller, find InfoArmor Anti-Spyware in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of InfoArmor Anti-Spyware, and then click Next.
5. Perfect Uninstaller will scan your system to find all InfoArmor Anti-Spyware related files. When the Perfect Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
- Uwavou.com - How to Remove Uwavou.com instantly
- Trojan.Gapz Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Gapz completely from PC
- Uninstalling MpcStar - An Easy Way to Fully Remove MpcStar from Computer
- NTLDR is missing - Fix “NTLDR is missing” computer error easily
- Windows Registry errors - What is the best way to fix Windows Registry errors?
- Error code 0X80070715 solutions - Fix error code 0X80070715 yourself
- My computer sound is not working - Fix sound on computer now
- Error kernel32.dll - Solve kernel32.dll error the simplest way
- Instruction on Eliminating Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate from PC