BitDefender Free Edition is a powerful antivirus designed to maintain your computer free from all computing threats. Are you in a need of removing BitDefender Free Edition? Is it difficulty for you to force uninstall security programs because the left-down files from the previous uninstall process mess up of your computer? You can follow tutorial below. This instruction can help you 100% remove BitDefender Free Edition completely with great success and make sure all the associated files are eliminated for good.
Tips to Uninstall BitDefender Free Edition from Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. In the bottom left corner click the Start button.
2. Select the Control Panel item.
3. In the Control Panel window click Add or Remove programs. (On Windows Vista and Windows 7: Click Programs, in the Programs window select Programs and components.)
4. In the list of programs select the BitDefender Free Edition product.
5. Click the button Change/Remove (On Windows Vista and Windows 7: double-click the application name.)
6. In the Setup Wizard, confirm that you agree to uninstall the BitDefender Free Edition by clicking the Yes button.
7. If the uninstallation process is successfully completed, you will be asked to restart your computer. Click the button Yes to reboot your computer.
To successfully and permanently uninstall the product, you need to get rid of the registry items pointing to BitDefender Free Edition.
1. Click Start, click Run, type Regedit.exe in the box, and then click OK.
2. Go to File, click Export, and save the file in c:\
3. Name the file regbackup, click save.
4. Go to Edit, Find. Type the BitDefender Free Edition name. Press F3 to search.
5. Once an item is found, press Delete to remove it.
6. Continue pressing F3 and deleting items pertaining to the program.
Uninstalling security software in the Registry can conflict with newly installed security software and cause system freezes. Therefore, it is suggested you accurately delete the BitDefender Free Edition without fault. If you are not sure what to do in this regard, use the automatic removal which can be realized by an uninstaller tool, like Perfect Uninstaller.
The recommended uninstaller utility can forcibly and thoroughly remove unwanted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs on your computer, at the same time it is able to clean out the entire number of registry entries and drivers that the applications left over.
If you have need to instantly and fully uninstall BitDefender Free Edition, Perfect Uninstaller is a good choice. Other security program like Comodo Internet Security and Aluria Security Center can also be removed within minutes as you wish!
- Computer automatically shuts down - Prevent unexpected computer shutdown easily
- Activate Driver Checker
- Tips for Uninstalling Internet Cell Boost from Your PC Effectively
- Tips to Thoroughly Uninstall OJOsoft Total Video Converter from Windows
- Wermgr.exe Application Error - Guides to fix wermgr.exe error instantly
- Uninstall Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus Thoroughly from PC
- How to get rid of frequent Win32 computer error?
- Vista Defender 2013 - Best Way to Remove Vista Defender 2013 quickly
- Searchwebresults.com - How to Remove Searchwebresults.com from Your Browser