BS.Player Free is a great video player that features anything you need to watch movies or any other kind of video on your PC. If you have any question about how to fully remove BS.Player Free, read this article which offers you effective solution to uninstall video software. The program you want to uninstall will be removed by the following process.
How to perform a full removal of BS.Player Free?
First, shut down BS.Player Free before you conduct the removal. You can right-click the tray icon to close background services or killing its process by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del to open task manager. But I think the safest place to force uninstall BS.Player Free is in Safe Mode, which minimizes the chance to conduct wrong removals.
Method and Steps to Get Rid of BS.Player Free from Your PC
1. Restart your computer in safe mode. To do this press the F8 and then when the menu appears choose safe mode with networking.
2. Click Start and then click on the Control Panel tab.
3. Go to your control panel and selecting the “Add/Remove Programs” function.
4. Once in this application, you will see a list of programs. Click on BS.Player Free and click on “Remove.”
5. Restart your computer at last.
To thoroughly delete BS.Player Free of whatever version, apart from deleting its files, you have to find and erase all relevant registry keys.
1. Navigate your mouse to Start, Run, type “regedit” and press Enter to open Windows registry editor.
2. Expand the registry list to locate and then delete the associated BS.Player Free registry entries from the two branches.
3. After a reboot of the computer, BS.Player Free will be completely uninstalled form your computer.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the CA Parental Control. However, the process is complicated for computer beginners, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a third party uninstall tool to run a clean removal. A professional uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely.
There is professional uninstaller called Perfect Uninstaller which is created and has been used worldwide. This software will be able to automatically remove BS.Player Free that windows can’t delete completely. It is specially designed to locate and delete files of the MediaInfo Lite or Adobe Flash Media Encoder that are hard to uninstall. And it is well known to be a much safer option to remove files from your system registry so that you won’t risk corrupting other software.
- How to Uninstall IMesh Toolbar the Easy Way - IMesh Toolbar Removal Instruction
- Error code 80710D23 - Detailed solutions to error code 80710D23
- Windows Explorer has stopped working - Fix Windows Explorer problem quickly
- UxTheme.dll missing - How to fix UxTheme.dll easily on your own?
- Boot.Gapz Removal - How to Remove Boot.Gapz from Slow PC
- Windows Vista boot up error - Steps to fix Vista startup error quickly?
- Reliable Instruction to Uninstall Raxso Drive Magic from Computer Completely
- Computer slowing down significantly - Make PC faster easily
- How to fix devsetup32.dll error? Learn together to fix devsetup32.dll error