FSL Launcher is a freeware developed by FSL for Windows that primarily functions as an intuitive desktop launcher. Do you need a good instruction for program removal? If you couldn’t remove FSL Launcher from your computer, try this simple but helpful FSL Launcher uninstall method.
For the first thing, you can remove the main program of FSL Launcher with the following two options.
Uninstall FSL Launcher by using the standard procedure
1. Close all windows first of all.
2. Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
3. Double-click on the Add or Remove Programs button.
4. Search the list of programs and pick FSL Launcher you wish to uninstall.
5. Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
6. When the uninstallation is completed restart your computer and the FSL Launcher is removed.
Uninstall FSL Launcher with its own uninstaller
1. Click on Start Menu and then go to All Programs.
2. Navigate to FSL Launcher and then go to an application called Uninstall FSL Launcher.
3. Click it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
For the second thing, remove all traces of FSL Launcher.
1. Click Start and then click Run. In the Open box, type regedit and then click OK.
2. Select the following keys in the registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ FSL Launcher
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ FSL Launcher
3. With the keys selected, click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to delete the key, click Yes.
Manual removal of program is a very cumbersome process. It is often advised to seek professional help instead of attempting to do the repairs yourself. For users who are not comfortable performing the manual method, you can simply use an automated removal tool called the Perfect Uninstaller.
With this reputed uninstaller, you will remove the unwanted software or application and take out the traces left behind as well. Simply download Perfect Uninstaller, install properly and run. When it has launched, select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, select the program you are going to remove from the installed programs list and tick the box beside it; then click Uninstall button to finish the process. It a faster and easier fix for antivirus uninstall such as FSL Launcher, TestDisk and ASUS Update Utility.
- Why does my computer keep restarting and how to fix this PC issue?
- Pup.Datamngr Removal - How to Get Rid of Pup.Datamngr immediately
- Registry Easy 4.7 Released
- CMOS Checksum Error - Steps to Fix CMOS Checksum Error Quickly
- Remove Webcam Simulator - Quick and Easy Way to Uninstall Webcam Simulator
- Fix Windows 7 "User profile cannot be loaded" error easily
- Trojan.ADH Removal - How to Remove Trojan.ADH from Your PC
- Complete BitTorrent Toolbar Removal Help - How to Effectively Uninstall BitTorrent Toolbar
- Reliable Method to Uninstall MemoryBoost Pro from Computer Thoroughly