Hotmail Messenger is a web based messenger from Microsoft, that you can access from you hotmail.com inbox. If you find it difficult to uninstall communication software once you don’t need it on your computer, you can follow tutorial below. Here is how you can easily and completely remove Hotmail Messenger from your Windows, wherever your reason is!
To uninstall Hotmail Messenger, you can use the Add/Remove Programs utility.
1. Click the Start button.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. View the list of programs.
In Windows XP, click the Add or Remove Programs link.
In Windows Vista/7, under Programs, click the Uninstall a program link.
4. Select Hotmail Messenger you want to uninstall.
5. Start the removal process.
In XP, to the right of the program name, click the Remove button.
In Vista/7, above the list of programs, click the Uninstall button.
6. If prompted:
In Vista, click the Continue button.
In 7, click the Yes button.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions specific to each program.
If you want to remove Hotmail Messenger from Windows and can’t seem to find it in the Add/Remove Programs, you need to edit one file to have it displayed in Add/Remove Programs.
1. One way is to run this command from Start | Run.
2. Another way is searching for sysoc.inf. It should be located in the C:\windows\inf\. Edit the file with notepad. Remove the word hide. Save the changes. Open Add/Remove Software. Click on Add/Remove Windows Components and you can remove Hotmail Messenger.
Follow the tips provided and Hotmail Messenger will be uninstalled. Do you want to have an easier method to uninstall unwanted program? To save your time and prevent problems during the removal process, you are recommended to use the specific uninstall application.
How to uninstall or remove programs on Windows fast? Consider using specialized software such as the Perfect Uninstaller which allows you to do the job like Hotmail Messenger removal in just a few clicks.
Instruction to uninstall Hotmail Messenger from computer instantly
1. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Click Hotmail Messenger in the “Display Name” list.
3. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
If it is not in the “Display Name” list or it is still in the list after “Uninstall”, please go to “Force Uninstall”. Force Uninstall is the most powerful way to uninstall programs.
1. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate Hotmail Messenger.
2. Right click the directory to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal. If you haven’t set it right-click to Force Uninstall, please go to “Options” on its main interface =>General Settings => Tick up “Right-click to Force Uninstall” within “Right-click”.
3. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- VLC Media Player Uninstall Tutorial - Recommended Way to Force Uninstall VLC Media Player
- iTunes error 5102 - What causes error 5102 on iTunes and how to fix it?
- Windows Installer failure - How to fix
- Error 0X302 repair - How to fix error 0X302 on your PC?
- Your Computer Has been Locked - How to Unlock Your Computer
- How to Remove Trojan.FakeAV!gen96 instantly
- What is ApMsgFwd.exe file and how to fix ApMsgFwd.exe error?
- Computer won’t boot due to status 0XC00000e9? Fix computer error 0XC00000e9 now