IMesh Toolbar is a Web browser add-on application that creates a shortcut that allows you search for photos, videos and Web content anywhere on the Internet. Do you want to delete IMesh Toolbar from your computer when you want to install a new toolbar on your browser? There are a lot of tricks that can help a lot if you want to uninstall toolbars. Now follow this instruction and learn how to fully uninstall IMesh Toolbar or other unneeded toolbars.
If you want to uninstall IMesh Toolbar completely from your system, you should follow these steps:
1. Close all browsers. First you should close any browser you have open, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or other browsers.
2. Click on the Start button to open the menu, and then select Control Panel.
3. In Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program.
4. Find the IMesh Toolbar in the list, and then select Uninstall.
5. Restart Firefox to see whether you have uninstalled the IMesh Toolbar successfully or not.
Remove IMesh Toolbar from the registry:
1. From the Start Menu, select “Run”.
2. In the “Run” dialog box, type the word “regedit” and click “OK.” This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click “Edit” and select “Find”.
4. In the “Find” box, keep the boxes labeled “Keys, Values, and Data” selected. Enter the IMesh Toolbar you want to delete and click “Find Next”.
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and then click “Delete”. Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the toolbar. Press “F3” on your keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed.
6. Restart your computer when finished.
Apparently, it is not an easy work to conduct the removal in registry. If you are a computer beginner or a novice user, it is not recommended you try the manual method. Find an automatic solution to deal with IMesh Toolbar removal is safer than taking risk.
If you want to keep your system in safety, it is highly recommended you to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. Perfect Uninstaller is one of the most excellent uninstall tool and it would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely for you.
Automatic way to delete IMesh Toolbar related files and registry entries
1. Download and save Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Operate it and highlight IMesh Toolbar on the list.
3. Click Uninstall and follow the prompts.
4. Within one minute, you can succeed in removing IMesh Toolbar files and entries.
- Unknown error 0XE8000084 - Steps to fix error 0XE8000084 in iTunes easily
- Guide for Uninstalling Outlook Express Tweaker from PC
- How to Completely and Effectively Uninstall Image Resizer Powertoy from Windows XP
- Ways to Delete GoodSearch Toolbar from Computer Thoroughly
- Simple Way to Conduct AVS Video Converter Removal
- Windows Vista Java error 1606 - Repair Java error 1606 on Windows Vista effectively
- How to Uninstall Panda Global Protection - Quick Uninstall Guide
- How to Uninstall Power Search Toolbar - Remove Power Search Toolbar from PC for Good
- Ads.heias.com - How to Get Rid of Ads.heias.com Infection