Kaspersky Internet Security bears a rich plethora of layers of protection, including antispam, antispyware, privacy protection and parental control modules. Do you want to 100% uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 and its leftovers? Removing security program from your PC needs to be completed thoroughly and completely for it to be successful and stop causing problems. This tutorial will walk you through the steps in removing Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 effectively.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 removal method
One: Uninstalling Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 manually
1. To avoid incorrect uninstallation, exit the application with two steps:
Right-click the Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 icon on the bottom right hand corner of the desktop (in the Taskbar notification area).
2. Remove the application:
Select (All) Programs > Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 > Remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2009.
Follow the Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 Setup Wizard and click the Next button.
In the Ready to uninstall window click Remove to start the removal process.
To complete the program removal, your computer need be rebooted.
After completing these steps, you can now proceed to locate Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 that will be shown on your system.
1. Click Start-Run and enter “regedit” to open Registry Editor.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE-SOFTWARE-Microsoft-windows-CurrentVersion-Uninstall] for the icon of the program. Right-click on it and click Delete. Then remove the key and all the subkeys.
3. Restart the computer.
Two: Uninstalling Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 automatically
What will you do if you meet some stubborn programs that cannot be uninstalled totally or won’t be uninstalled at all? If any problems occurred during your Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 removal, we highly recommended you try automatic removal which can be achieved by Perfect Uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller is a complete program uninstaller that helps you remove programs thoroughly without leaving any invalid remnant to burden your system gradually. It will automatically detect dangling files and leftovers caused by program uninstallation, and completely get rid of them from system.
Steps to force uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2009:
1. Install Perfect Uninstaller on your machine.
2. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 as following
C:\Program Files\ Kaspersky Internet Security 2009
3. Right click the directory, once found, to select Uninstall With PU to start the removal.
4. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- How to troubleshoot and get rid of various HTTP error codes?
- Pesky Worm - How to Remove Pesky instantly and safely
- Best Solution to Completely Uninstall SRS Audio Sandbox
- Fully Remove Camersoft Webcam Capture - How to Uninstall Camersoft Webcam Capture for Good
- Rootkit.boot.pihar.a - How to Remove Rootkit.boot.pihar.a by yourself
- Antivirus Protection 2012 - How to Remove Antivirus Protection 2012 instantly
- Google encrypted error - How to do when encountering a Google encrypted error?
- Permanently Uninstall Ahnlab V3 Internet Security from PC - Ahnlab V3 Internet Security Removal
- What is dwm.exe file and how to fix dwm.exe error?