Magic Photo Editor is a shareware digital image editor to softly blend your digital photo onto another picture. How to uninstall Magic Photo Editor when you decide to discontinue using it? Sometimes you cannot get the job done because the removal leaves a lot of leftover components and registry entries. Look for a better and safer way to uninstall programs and software on their computer? The following are detailed instruction on removing Magic Photo Editor completely from PC.
Alternate Uninstallation Method
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and press the Processes tab, close background services or killing its process within task manager.
2. Go to Start menu -> Control Panel. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, open Add or Remove Programs. On Windows Vista, open Programs / Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features if in Classic View mode.)
3. Find Magic Photo Editor in the list of installed programs and select it.
4. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, click the “Remove” button. On Windows Vista, click the “Uninstall” button.
5. Delete its related directories. Open My Computer and then your system disc, find and locate to a folder named Magic Photo Editor. Then delete all the directories like C:\Programs Files\ Magic Photo Editor
6. Go to Start and Run, type “Regedit” to open Registry Editor and locate/remove all these registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Magic Photo Editor
7. Reboot your PC immediately after the uninstall has completed.
The steps outlined above are known as manually removing Magic Photo Editor. Unfortunately, it can be time-consuming and a major hassle. Worse, not all files might be deleted, thus manual Windows Control Series removal is not as effective.
The most effective way in deleting program from your system is by using one forceful uninstaller program. Perfect Uninstaller is a handful of programs on the Internet which are able to get rid of all the problematic software that all of Windows may have. It works very well to remove all the files and registry entries for a program, allowing you to get rid of them once and for all. Apparently, it will be the most reliable way to get rid of Magic Photo Editor you have on your system. Other than that, it can also completely remove other programs like Partition Magic and 5DFly Photo Design.
- Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT - How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT effectively
- How to Remove V9 Redirect Virus quickly
- W32.Narilam Removal Guide - Best Way to Get Rid of W32.Narilam
- Iexplore.exe application error - Causes and solutions
- Pretty Good Job for Emsisoft Online Armor Free Firewall Removal
- How to Remove Feed.helpbar.com instantly
- What causes system error 85 and how to fix it?
- Slow running Windows XP - Restore a slow Windows XP computer at ease
- Uninstalling Avira Antivirus Premium from Windows Computer Immediately