If you have been having a hard time trying to uninstall Max Registry Cleaner from your computer, this removal tutorial is best for you. You simply have to follow a couple of steps that will allow you to remove Max Registry Cleaner, and you can do the same steps whenever you want to get any other PC maintenance software off of your computer.
Below is the detailed information on how to uninstall the unwanted Max Registry Cleaner:
1. Click the “Start” button on the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
2. Click on the Control Panel and look for the “Add or Remove Programs” icon.
3. To get rid of any that you do not want, such as Max Registry Cleaner, simply locate the program in the list and click on it.
4. Click “Uninstall” option.
5. When you click on “Uninstall,” a box will pop up asking you if you really want to do it.
6. Click it one more time and the process will begin.
To permanently remove Max Registry Cleaner from your computer, you need to delete leftover components in the registry.
1. Go to Start > Run
2. Type in ‘regedit’ and hit OK to open Registry Editor.
3. Expend the registry branch tree and locate the below entries folders
NHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Max Registry Cleaner
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Max Registry Cleaner
4. Delete these two entries folders.
5. Turn off registry editor and reboot the computer.
If you have less experience on processing the registry entries, at this time, a professional third- party uninstaller will be needed. Basically, with an uninstaller in hand, we can easily get rid of the Max Registry Cleaner from the computer for they always provide us very easy ways to process removal processes. Perfect Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted programs or software that the default uninstaller of window cannot remove such as on how to uninstall Max Registry Cleaner on our computer.
- USB device not recognized - Fix this Windows error now
- SDL.dll is missing - Fix SDL.dll error the simplest way
- Norton Power Eraser Removal Guide - Uninstall Norton Power Eraser the Easiest Way!
- Runtime error 216 fix - Solutions to fix runtime error 216 easily
- Computer not booting up - Steps to boot up computer properly
- Completely Uninstall ParetoLogic Privacy Controls from PC Step By Syep
- Error 38 fix - Solve error 38 on your own
- How to Remove Backdoor.agobot instantly
- Uninstall Anapod Explorer Free - How to Effectively Remove Anapod Explorer from PC