If you have been having a hard time trying to uninstall Max Registry Cleaner from your computer, this removal tutorial is best for you. You simply have to follow a couple of steps that will allow you to remove Max Registry Cleaner, and you can do the same steps whenever you want to get any other PC maintenance software off of your computer.
Below is the detailed information on how to uninstall the unwanted Max Registry Cleaner:
1. Click the “Start” button on the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
2. Click on the Control Panel and look for the “Add or Remove Programs” icon.
3. To get rid of any that you do not want, such as Max Registry Cleaner, simply locate the program in the list and click on it.
4. Click “Uninstall” option.
5. When you click on “Uninstall,” a box will pop up asking you if you really want to do it.
6. Click it one more time and the process will begin.
To permanently remove Max Registry Cleaner from your computer, you need to delete leftover components in the registry.
1. Go to Start > Run
2. Type in ‘regedit’ and hit OK to open Registry Editor.
3. Expend the registry branch tree and locate the below entries folders
NHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Max Registry Cleaner
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Max Registry Cleaner
4. Delete these two entries folders.
5. Turn off registry editor and reboot the computer.
If you have less experience on processing the registry entries, at this time, a professional third- party uninstaller will be needed. Basically, with an uninstaller in hand, we can easily get rid of the Max Registry Cleaner from the computer for they always provide us very easy ways to process removal processes. Perfect Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted programs or software that the default uninstaller of window cannot remove such as on how to uninstall Max Registry Cleaner on our computer.
- Constant Windows 7 blue screen errors? Prevent BSOD errors on Windows 7 easily
- How to Remove Home.myplaycity.com Redirect Virus instantly
- Removal of Page Manager - Way to Fully Uninstall Page Manager from PC
- What does SMTP Reply Code "554 Transaction Failed" mean?
- Disk read error occurred - Steps to fix disk read error instantly
- Guide to Uninstall Windows Essentials Codec Pack Completely and Easily
- Downadup Removal Instruction
- Shortcut error on computer - Steps to solve broken shortcut error quickly
- How to Fully Uninstall Outlook Express Email Saver from PC