Mozilla Thunderbird is a free, open source, cross-platform email, news and chat client developed by the Mozilla Foundation. Need to get rid of Mozilla Thunderbird in the most reliable and complete way? Are you looking for the solution to Windows software uninstall problem? Join us today to solve your problem. This instruction is completely free for Mozilla Thunderbird removal.
Uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird the normal way
1. Click on the Start button.
2. Click on Control Panel.
3. Double click Add or Remove Programs.
4. Locate Mozilla Thunderbird in the list of installed programs.
5. Single click on Mozilla Thunderbird so that it is highlighted.
6. Click the Add/Remove or Change/Remove button.
7. Follow the prompts to remove Mozilla Thunderbird.
8. Restart your computer.
9. Click on “Start” and select “All Programs.”
10. Right-click on the “Mozilla Thunderbird” folder and select “Delete.”
If the program is not uninstalled completely the first time, do the following removal:
1. Click Windows Start menu.
2. Click Run option.
3. In the run commend window, type in regedit, and click OK.
4. Navigate the registry branch tree to the folder of.
5. Right click on the folder named “Mozilla Thunderbird” and click delete.
6. Reboot your computer to allow the changes in the registry take effect.
How to uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird easier?
Do you want to fully delete all the components of Mozilla Thunderbird immediately? We recommend you use a great, powerful and reliable Windows program remover. It’s a fast, secure and convenient way to remove unneeded applications and system components.
Perfect Uninstaller allows you to completely uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird from your system. The main function of the tool is the complete removing of programs from your computer. Perfect Uninstaller monitors all changes made to the system during the setup process of a certain application. You can easily learn what file or registry entries were modified during the installation. Using these data, Perfect Uninstaller completely removes an application when you order it to.
With Perfect Uninstaller, Mozilla Thunderbird removal will be easy as 123. Simply follow the instruction to uninstall it completely with ease.
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller here, install it in your computer.
2. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate Mozilla Thunderbird.
3. Right click the directory to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal. If you haven’t set it right-click to Force Uninstall, please go to “Options” on its main interface =>General Settings => Tick up “Right-click to Force Uninstall” within “Right-click”.
4. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
5. Reboot computer and repeat the Force Uninstall processes until all the directories of Mozilla Thunderbird are gone.
- What is wuauclt.exe file and how to fix wuauclt.exe error?
- Simple solutions to Windows update error 800736B3
- Iw3mp.exe Is Not Working - Causes and Fixes
- PDF Unlock Software Removal - Successfully Uninstall PDF Unlock Software fro Good
- Why does my laptop keep crashing? Get PC running properly all the time
- Error 310 fix - Solve error 310 the quickest way
- How to Remove Search Enhance quickly
- Windows update errors - Common causes and cures
- Deleting Hide Folders 2009 - How to Force Uninstall Hide Folders 2009 from PC