Do you intend to uninstall ParetoLogic FileCure from your computer according to the consumer complaints and reviews about the program? How to fully uninstall ParetoLogic FileCure and remove all associated files from your computer? If you are computers who are completely unfamiliar with Windows program removal, then this article is written for you. Now learn how to uninstall and remove ParetoLogic FileCure from your computer immediately.
Method one: Uninstall & remove ParetoLogic FileCure manually
1. Close the running ParetoLogic FileCure so that you can conduct a successful, full uninstall.
2. Terminate associated processes. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager and then terminate all processes related to ParetoLogic FileCure.
3. On the Control Panels, click Add/Remove Programs.
4. Move your mouse to locate to Windows Live Essentials.
5. Click it and then Add/Remove Programs.
6. Highlight ParetoLogic FileCure and click Yes.
7. Restart your computer.
Whenever you uninstall a program either with its own uninstaller or “Windows Add or Remove Programs” applet, there may leave leftovers behind. These broken registry and large number of unnecessary files would gradually burden the system and make it slower and slower. If possible, you need to further delete components of ParetoLogic FileCure left in your system.
1. Click Start on desktop – click run.
2. Type in regedit and press enter to run Register Editor.
3. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE and find out ParetoLogic FileCure folder.
4. Delete the related folder and close Registry Editor.
Method one: Uninstall & remove ParetoLogic FileCure automatically
If you don’t want to mess around with your system or if you don’t think you will be able to delete ParetoLogic FileCure manually, then you could download software to automatically delete the unwanted software for you. There is a program called the Perfect Uninstaller. This software is able to force remove any programs that you are having problems with in just a few minutes, and with just the click of a button.
The Perfect Uninstaller does 3 things in order to fully remove a program.
1. It uninstalls the ParetoLogic FileCure that you want.
2. It scans your drivers and your registry to find any leftover files from the just uninstalled program.
3. Once a file has been found, the Perfect Uninstaller will delete ParetoLogic FileCure permantly.
- How Can I Remove Trojan.Filurkes!gen quickly
- Remove VirusRemover2008 with Spyware Cease
- iTunes error 7 - Steps to get rid of error 7 in iTunes
- Uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus from Computer with Effective Solutions
- How to Remove Search Enhance quickly
- Having Problem in Uninstalling Zemana AntiLogger? - Effective Zemana AntiLogger Removal
- Computer Internet slow - why a computer slow to connect to Internet and how to fix it?
- SpyDig 2010 - One Software for Max Security!
- Force Remove IE History Tracker from PC - IE History Tracker Uninstall Guide