Power Search Toolbar is available to the public as a free add-on to Firefox and Internet Explorer. It allows you to perform your researches on Internet faster and more efficiently. Desired to uninstall Power Search Toolbar for some reason? What is the best method to fully uninstall Toolbar from computer? Pay close attention to this article because you are about to learn how can you thoroughly get rid of Power Search Toolbar for good.
Most people would choose to remove Power Search Toolbar with Windows uninstall utility.
1. Close all open Web browsers on your computer, including Internet Explorer or any other browser you have open.
2. Click “Start” Menu, select “Settings” then select “Control Panel”.
3. Click “Add\Remove Programs”.
4. Find the listing for “Power Search Toolbar” and click “uninstall”.
5. Restart your Internet Explorer browser and the Power Search Toolbar will be removed.
It should be in your Add/Remove programs but if it’s not, you can at least disable it when you’re using IE.
1. Enable IE’s toolbar.
2. To do this, right click on the IE toolbar and enable “Menu Bar”.
3. Go to the “Tools” menu and select “Manage Add-ons”.
4. Select/Highlight Power Search Toolbar and click on ‘Disable’, in the lower right.
5. Close, re-start IE and you should be all set.
After you’ve removed the software from your PC, it’s essential that you clean out the registry to remove all the registry settings that are left in there.
1. Press the Start button and click Run. Type “regedit” into the search box and wait for a folder to appear.
2. Right click the Power Search Toolbar folder and press delete.
3. Empty your recycle bin and then reboot your system.
Could you able to conduct the manual removal as above process? To make sure that all users can easily uninstall this toolbar thoroughly, it is appreciated to uninstall program with a professional uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller may be a better choice for all computer users, no matter he is professional on computers or not. This automatic uninstaller will ensure a complete uninstallation by fully scan associated entries both from the drives and registry. With Perfect Uninstaller, you are able to uninstall the Power Search Toolbar, or evenGoogle Toolbar and AltaVista Toolbar from computers in minutes.
- Xvidcore.dll error fix - How can you fix xvidcore.dll error easily?
- Antivir Solution Pro - How to Remove Antivir Solution Pro immediately
- iTunes 10.7 Explorer.EXE error - What causes it and how to solve it?
- How to Permanently Remove Sandboxie – Sandboxie Uninstall Guide
- How to Easily Uninstall KeyScrambler Personal on a Windows PC
- How to get rid of error message “Not a valid win32 application”?
- Runtime error r6025 - How can you fix runtime error r6025?
- How to Reset my Computer back to Factory Settings?
- How to Remove Backdoor.Securetalk Step by Step