Quick Slide Show is a great application for generating appealing dynamic presentations with your images and personal photographs. Are you struggling to uninstall uneeded Quick Slide Show now that you or someone in your family has downloaded it to a computer or laptop? Are you in a need of uninstalling Windows software quickly? This Help page could offer advice on how to thoroughly remove Quick Slide Show from computer.
To uninstall Quick Slide Show, first you need to end all the processes from running. To do this, open Windows Task Manager by pressing CTRL-SHIFT-DEL, then go to processes. Stop and terminate all related processes of Quick Slide Show.
Then go to the start menu and then the program’s sub-menu. There should be an uninstall option listed there. Simply follow the instructions when you select Quick Slide Show, and the software will remove itself completely.
If it isn’t listed under the menu, remove Quick Slide Show with standard Add/Remove Programs. Here are the steps:
1. Open Start menu, and choose Control Panel.
2. For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
For Vista and Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
5. Locate Quick Slide Show in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall/Change on Vista and Windows 7.
Manual removal procedure is not simple as you think. To completely remove Quick Slide Show, you should further remove its registry entries in the following steps.
1. Click Start on desktop – click run.
2. Type in regedit and press enter to run Register Editor.
3. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE and find out Quick Slide Show folder.
4. Delete the related folder and close Registry Editor.
Nevertheless, these manual uninstall steps are only recommended when you are comfortable with this process or if you’re a computer technician. It happens that some of related files and registry entries still remain, leaving a potential risk to your PC. Thus, you get crazy and frustrated. In other words, if you are unable to get rid of the Quick Slide Show as instructed or the registry removal process is too risky for you, there is a expert removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller an help you do all the job. Once Perfect Uninstaller is installed on your computer, it will list all your programs, currently available or unavailable, Quick Slide Show included. All you need to do is click the program and let it finish the removal in a few Clicks!
- Audiodg.exe error fix - Repair audiodg.exe error on your own
- XP Antivirus Pro 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Antivirus Pro 2013 instantly
- XP Security Center - How to Remove XP Security Center instantly
- Folderico Uninstalling Tips - How to Get Rid of Folderico Completely from PC
- Online HD TV - How to Remove Online HD TV Hijacker from Web Browser
- Personal Protector 2013 - How to Remove Personal Protector 2013 instantly
- How to Get Rid of Little Registry Optimizer Quickly and Easily
- Permanent Solution You Can Use to Uninstall ClaroRead from PC
- What causes Dfsvc.exe error and how to fix it instantly?