Quick Slide Show is a great application for generating appealing dynamic presentations with your images and personal photographs. Are you struggling to uninstall uneeded Quick Slide Show now that you or someone in your family has downloaded it to a computer or laptop? Are you in a need of uninstalling Windows software quickly? This Help page could offer advice on how to thoroughly remove Quick Slide Show from computer.
To uninstall Quick Slide Show, first you need to end all the processes from running. To do this, open Windows Task Manager by pressing CTRL-SHIFT-DEL, then go to processes. Stop and terminate all related processes of Quick Slide Show.
Then go to the start menu and then the program’s sub-menu. There should be an uninstall option listed there. Simply follow the instructions when you select Quick Slide Show, and the software will remove itself completely.
If it isn’t listed under the menu, remove Quick Slide Show with standard Add/Remove Programs. Here are the steps:
1. Open Start menu, and choose Control Panel.
2. For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
For Vista and Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
5. Locate Quick Slide Show in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall/Change on Vista and Windows 7.
Manual removal procedure is not simple as you think. To completely remove Quick Slide Show, you should further remove its registry entries in the following steps.
1. Click Start on desktop – click run.
2. Type in regedit and press enter to run Register Editor.
3. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE and find out Quick Slide Show folder.
4. Delete the related folder and close Registry Editor.
Nevertheless, these manual uninstall steps are only recommended when you are comfortable with this process or if you’re a computer technician. It happens that some of related files and registry entries still remain, leaving a potential risk to your PC. Thus, you get crazy and frustrated. In other words, if you are unable to get rid of the Quick Slide Show as instructed or the registry removal process is too risky for you, there is a expert removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller an help you do all the job. Once Perfect Uninstaller is installed on your computer, it will list all your programs, currently available or unavailable, Quick Slide Show included. All you need to do is click the program and let it finish the removal in a few Clicks!
- Chrome download error - Why can’t you download anything from Google Chrome?
- Guide to Fully Uninstall Miraplacid Printer Driver from Windows
- Error 105 fix - Solve Google Chrome error 105 effectively
- What is activeds.dll file and how to fix activeds.dll error?
- How to Uninstall Advanced System Care - Complete Advanced System Care Removal Guide
- How to Remove Claro Toolbar from Web Browser
- Windows update error 0X80070005 - Solutions to fix error 0X80070005 in Windows updates
- How to fix AppCrash error? Fix AppCrash error on your PC instantly
- How to Remove Windows Antivirus Release instantly