RealPlayer is a cross-platform software product primarily used for the playing of recorded media. For some users, maybe the first choice to install RealPlayer is too hasty. Do you want to remove RealPlayer from your computer? Looking for time-saving solution to uninstall video program? Now learn the following tutorial for RealPlayer removal.
Tutorial of How to Uninstall RealPlayer from Your Computer
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, click Setting and then select Control Panel.
Step 2: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find RealPlayer, highlight it and then click Remove/Change.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions, and Windows will automatic uninstall RealPlayer in few seconds.
Step 5: Restart your computer after the removal is finished.
Then you should find all the related RealPlayer files and delete them from below location in your system. Open Windows Search to search for every file related to RealPlayer like:
The final step is to clean up invalid registry entries of RealPlayer.
1. Click “Start” -”Run”. Type “regedit” into the command line and press enter.
2. Search the following areas for any remnants of the program
3. Search the above two registry keys for any folder associated with the program removed.
To uninstall RealPlayer, you can use a trustworthy uninstall tool named Perfect Uninstaller. It can surely help you uninstall RealPlayer in a trustful, effective way while completely delete those related files and registry entries. Moreover, it is also your best tool to uninstall other video programs like Aglare Video Converter Platinum, Media Player Classic etc. on your computer. Download Perfect Uninstaller and it can definitely satisfies you to uninstall any unwanted programs to free up space and further speed up you computer performance.
So, if you want to force uninstall RealPlayer, other applications or software then you should follow steps below:
Step 1. Click here to free download Perfect Uninstaller.
Step 2. Operate it and highlight RealPlayer on the list.
Step 3. Click Uninstall and follow the prompts.
Step 4. Within one minute, you can succeed in removing RealPlayer files and entries.
- ThinkPoint Removal - How to Remove Think Point completely
- ShopFree Toolbar Uninstall Tutorial - Steps to Uninstall ShopFree Toolbar with Great Success
- Remove KraMixer DJ Software Free - How to Uninstall KraMixer DJ Software Perfectly
- Avant Browser Removal - Easy Way to Uninstall Avant Browser from Computer
- iTunes error -42408 - Solve code -42408 error on iTunes easily
- Some simple solutions in manually fixing exe errors
- XP Security 2012 Uninstall Guide - How to Remove XP Security 2012 safely
- Method to Uninstall Nero Media Player - How to Remove Nero Media Player for Good
- Computer error 302 - Causes and solutions to HTTP error 302