Risingware Exp+ Free Edition is free to use application providing a combination of file manager, web browser and some handy tools which are in-built like download manager, web cache downloader and image capture program. Do you want to uninstall older version of Risingware Exp+ Free Edition and don’t use it any more? How do you successfully uninstall PC maintenance software from computer? If you are not savvy about program uninstall so just take these simple general tips.
Just follow the steps below, and you shall remove Risingware Exp+ Free Edition in minutes.
1. Go to desktop and Right click “My Computer”.
2. Select menu “Manage”. The window “Computer Management” will pop up.
3. Open menu “System Tool” and click on “Device Manager”.
4. You will see the a list of all your computer devices on the right window.
5. Go to find “Display adapter”, you will see the model of your video card.
6. Right click on it, and select “Uninstall”. You will be prompted to confirm the removal.
7. Click on “OK”.
After you complete the steps above, verify that related Risingware Exp+ Free Edition entries in your windows registry are deleted permanently.
1. Click on Start and then Run.
2. In the text box in the Run window, type regedit and click OK. The Registry Editor program will open.
3. Navigate to registry subkey or the subkey that contains the value you want to delete, select the subkey or value selected, choose Edit and then Delete from the Registry Editor menu.
If you are going to edit registry by yourself, you should think twice. Wrongly deleting some system registry would cause system crash and thus create a big trouble for you. If you can’t distinguish what registry entries belong to Risingware Exp+ Free Edition, I suggest you use some automatic program removal tool to help you uninstall the undesired program.
It’s recommended that you use a reputed application such as Perfect Uninstaller, which is the best at getting rid of Risingware Exp+ Free Edition & most other Windows applications. Download and save the Perfect Uninstaller on your computer into a location of your choice. This tool can be used for both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
If you’re not too confident with PCs, or just want to make sure that other unneeded PC Maintenance software like AVG PC Tuneup 2011 has gone for good, you can use the recommended program.
- Chrome error 6 - How to repair Google Chrome error 6 effectively?
- How to Remove Scorecardresearch.com Redirect Virus easily
- Livesearchnow.com Redirect - How to Remove Livesearchnow.com Browser Hijacker
- Rootkit.boot.sst.a - How to Remove Rootkit.boot.sst.a safely
- Lame_enc.dll not found - Steps to fix lame_enc.dll error now
- My computer has no sound - Steps to fix sound on computer
- GameVance Removal - How to Remove GameVance completely
- Begardin Toolbar Removal - How to Easily Uninstall Begardin Toolbar from PC