The Skype Toolbar recognizes phone numbers and Skype Names on webpages, so that you can call with one click, through Skype. Does your Skype Toolbar crash frequently and you need to reinstall it on your browser? How can you first uninstall Skype Toolbar? If you need some help for uninstalling toolbars, you are highly recommended to read this instruction below. Skype Toolbar will be quickly and easily uninstalled from your system within minutes.
Manually uninstalling Skype Toolbar can be done in 2 ways, either delete it from your browser or remove it through Windows uninstaller.
How to uninstall Skype Toolbar from Firefox browser?
1. Open the Firefox browser, and click the Tools menu at the top of the browser.
2. Click Add-ons in the Tools menu.
3. Scroll until you find Yahoo Toolbar and click on it, choose Uninstall.
4. Click again when you are prompted to confirm.
5. Close the Add-ons Manager, and restart your browser.
How to uninstall Skype Toolbar from Control Panel?
1. Click “Start” in Windows at the bottom left of your computer screen.
2. Next, click “Control Panel,” and select “Programs and Features.” Then select “Add and Remove Programs.”
3. Locate the Skype Toolbar in the “Add and Remove Programs” list.
4. Right-click on “Skype Toolbar”, and then click “Uninstall”.
5. Find the Skype Toolbar in the “Add and Remove Programs” list.
6. Right-click on “Skype Toolbar” and then click “Uninstall.”
7. Restart your computer.
8. The programs will no longer be in the list of programs on your Start menu after restarting.
Note: To make sure that the toolbar is totally removed. When the Windows is booting up, keep pressing F8 to enter the Safe Mode. Then manually delete the following directories or the file and folders of the Skype Toolbar.
C: Program Files\ Skype Toolbar
In case that some computer newbie cannot follow the steps above correctly to uninstall Skype Toolbar, Perfect Uninstaller is highly recommended for you. It can help you uninstall nay programs on your computer much faster and easier than manual removal. In the meantime, it will wipe out all registry entries and files related to those unwanted programs.
Still doubted? Uninstall Skype Toolbar right now for the good of your computer! To uninstall ShopFree Toolbar or AOL Toolbar that is no longer in use on your computer, you can also use the tutorial from this page.
- How to Uninstall Batch PDF Security Remover Including All Traces
- Windows BSOD 0Xc00000e9 - Detailed causes and solutions
- How can you resolve iTunes error 8012?
- W32/Vanebot-R Removal - How to Remove W32/Vanebot-R immediately
- Error 1305 repair - How to fix error 1305 quickly?
- Activate Evidence Smart
- Google Chrome error 101 - Causes and solutions
- Mssip32.dll not found - Fix mssip32.dll error on your computer instantly
- Quizstope.com - How to Remove Quizstope.com completely