SmartMovie is a video player designed specifically for mobile phones with a tool for processing video files in different video formats in the running on mobile phones. How to remove the unwanted SmartMovie and make sure all the components of the program is deleted from your system? Need an easier and safer solution to uninstall video program? Now you can fully uninstall SmartMovie from computer with the help of our instruction.
Step-by-Step Guide on Uninstalling SmartMovie
1. If you have opened the program, you should end the game in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
To bring out the Task Manager on Windows 7, you should right click on the taskbar and then select Start Task Manager.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
3. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then click on the Programs option.
4. In the pop up window with many options for maintaining programs, choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
5. Scroll through the list until you find SmartMovie.
6. Click on the SmartMovie and then select Uninstall.
7. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
8. Restart your computer if necessary.
It is necessary for users to manually delete some associated entries after the above methods above. In reasons of safety and security, we highly recommend that you use the professional uninstaller to remove SmartMovie from PC.
Among all the uninstallers I have used, Perfect Uninstaller may be a better choice for all computer users, no matter he is professional on computers or not. Perfect Uninstaller provides three uninstall features: Uninstall, Special Uninstall & Force Uninstall. It is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Programs can’t remove.
- XP Total Security 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Total Security 2013 instantly
- How to Remove Ardamax Keylogger completely
- Antivirus Live Removal Guide - How to Remove Antivirus Live by yourself
- Effective Ways to Uninstall ESET Smart Security 5 from Your PC
- Remove Webcam Simulator - Quick and Easy Way to Uninstall Webcam Simulator
- Windows Vista boot up error - Steps to fix Vista startup error quickly?
- What causes Dfsvc.exe error and how to fix it instantly?
- What causes a “Computer Monitoring Error” and how to fix it?
- Vista Internet Security 2013 - How to Remove Vista Internet Security 2013 instantly