Are you eager to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2010 and then install the newer version? How could you thoroughly eliminate the unneeded TuneUp Utilities 2010 from your system? Now I will show you how to force uninstall PC maintenance software in this article. If you don’t know how to force remove TuneUp Utilities 2010 on your PC, keep reading.
In many cases, you can quickly uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2010 from the Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs feature. Here we go!
1. From the Start menu, select Setting, and Control Panel.
2. Double click on “Add/Remove Programs” (XP) or Programs & Features (Win 7 or Vista).
2. Select TuneUp Utilities 2010 and click the Remove button.
3. Click on the “Uninstall” button when the below screen appears.
4 Do as requested to reboot your computer.
If the TuneUp Utilities 2010 is not visible as stated above, it is likely that it is corrupted and there’s another option to get around it. In other words, you should manually delete or forcibly uninstall directories of TuneUp Utilities 2010.
As default, there are directories of TuneUp Utilities 2010 as such:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scanner
Of course, if you have no certainty to fully uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2010 by the method above, you can try another way. A proper and efficient software removal tool plays the most important role in the whole uninstall process.
A good automate removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller can help you delete this entire Malware in seconds with hassle free. Using this uninstaller tool will cut off a huge amount of time and is a lot safer than manually removing data from the registry.
To completely remove TuneUp Utilities 2010 from the computer, you can simply perform the below steps:
1. Click to download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Close all TuneUp Utilities 2010 Application windows you may have open, or directly boot your computer into safe mode. Then double-click to start the TuneUp Utilities 2010 removal tool. Windows Vista users will have to right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”.
3. Highlight the TuneUp Utilities 2010 products and select “Uninstall” to begin the TuneUp Utilities 2010 removal process.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
Trying to delete PC SpeedScan Pro or System Mechanic Free manually can be a very difficult task. By downloading an uninstall program like Perfect Uninstaller you will be able to successfully remove such software once and for all.
- System32 error remover - Get rid of frequent system32 error messages permanently
- How to Get Rid of AltaVista Toolbar - Help with AltaVista Toolbar uninstall
- Fix Windows update error free and enhance PC performance easily
- Magic Memory Optimizer Uninstalling Tips - How to Permanently Remove Magic Memory Optimizer
- Windows update error 80072efe - solve Windows update error instantly
- Why won't my computer do Windows updates? Fix Windows update errors instantly
- How to Remove Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 Fake AV
- How to Remove Yads zedo.com Browser Hijacker Virus
- How to Effectively Uninstall Sigma Player on a Windows PC