Video Cutter is a very simple tool that can cut any video in almost any format easily. In some cases, you will need to uninstall Video Cutter because of adding more video program or the current version is not working anymore. How to uninstall video program completely? Follow the below instruction, you can uninstall Video Cutter completely and quickly.
The first option to uninstall Video Cutter is to “manually remove it” from your computer.
1. Open your start menu and click on “Programs” or “All Programs.” Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled “Video Cutter.”
2. Open the Video Cutter folder. You’ll find the Video Cutter quick-start icon and the “Uninstall” icon. Double-click on the “Uninstall” icon.
3. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Additionally, if there is a Video Cutter icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
1. Hit the “Start” button, and then choose “All Programs.” If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
2. Go to “My Computer C:”, if there is a file C:\Program Files\Video Cutter, you can delete it.
The last step is to clean up the redundant registry:
1. Go to the start menu and click ‘Run’.
2. Type in ‘regedit’ and navigate to ‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE’.
3. Locate and delete all registry entries associated with the software.
4. Back to the start menu and click ‘Search’.
5. Type in the name of the software and delete any files associated with Video Cutter.
Deleting files from the registry could render your computer useless so if you really wish to use this process we would recommend you take your computer to a professional who has experience with the registry, or you can easily do the work with a professional uninstaller tool.
If you have no idea going through the manual process since those entries stay deep in your system and hard to pinpoint, you can always download specialist software to uninstall Video Cutter. There are a few programs that are available online. The Perfect Uninstaller is able to completely remove Video Cutter with its Force Uninstall utility that automatically look deep into your system and erase everything regarding the files and registry based on the directories you provide. It also has an option normal “Uninstall” option that will delete any software that Windows is having trouble with. After my several tests, I also find program perfectly works in uninstalling Plato Video Converter or Aglare Video Converter Platinum.
- Windows 7 computer won't update - Why won’t Windows 7 updates install?
- Vista Home Security 2013 - How to Remove Vista Home Security 2013 easily
- How to get rid of “Error 1606: could not access network location” message?
- How to Remove Trojan.Ransomlock!g21 effectively
- Antivir Solution Pro - How to Remove Antivir Solution Pro immediately
- How to Remove Trojan.Smoaler!gen44 completely
- How to fix Windows XP freezing? Stop XP from freezing effectively
- Removing OTT Solutions Product Key Finder from Computer with Best Solution
- Error 1305 repair - How to fix error 1305 quickly?