WinUtilities History Cleaner is a useful utility protects your privacy and improve your computer’s performance by washing unwanted data and Internet tracks. Due to certain reasons, you may want to uninstall WinUtilities History Cleaner from your computer. Common reasons include wanting to upgrade to a later version, changing to different maintenance software, or the subscription is expired. So what can you do to uninstall PC maintenance program from computer instantly? Here is a complete WinUtilities History Cleaner removal guide you can follow.
When we conduct a program removal, the method we usually use is going to Start -> All Programs -> find the program you want to uninstall -> click Uninstall to uninstall it from the computer. But when you try the method to uninstall WinUtilities History Cleaner, you will find that things are different. There is no built-in uninstaller.
If this is the problem for you, uninstall WinUtilities History Cleaner with Windows Add/Remove Program.
1. Close all open programs and windows on your desktop.
2. Click the Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
3. Locate the Add/Remove Programs icon and double click it.
4. Locate Magic Photo Editor in the list of programs. If you find it, select it and remove it.
5. Restart your computer.
Left-over files must be deleted as well and you can do this by selecting “Start” and then going to “My Computer”. Next, you have to locate “C:\Program Files\” and find the left-over files. As soon as you’ve identified and chosen the files, click “SHIFT + DELETE.” To finish the process, reboot your computer. Once all the steps are properly followed, WinUtilities History Cleaner and the leftover files should be completely out of your computer.
This method is simple but not the simplest one yet. A better way to completely get rid of WinUtilities History Cleaner is to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. Perfect Uninstaller is one of the most excellent uninstall tools for you to choose. It can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of this uninstaller is that it can force detects and cleans up all registry entries and leftover installed by the removed program.
Whenever you want to uninstall Little Registry Optimizer or TweakNow RegCleaner, you can use Perfect Uninstaller for getting rid of all the parts of unwanted applications from your PC in the most effective way.
- Bad sector repair - How to repair bad sector on your hard drive?
- Windows won't start - Methods to start up computer properly
- How to Remove Search.easylifeapp.com quickly
- Searchvhb.com Redirection - How to Remove Searchvhb.com Browser Hijacker
- Directions to Uninstall Norton Ghost - How to Thoroughly Remove Norton Ghost from PC
- Hard drive not detected - Maintain your hard drive and stop errors effectively
- What is a system32 error and how to fix system32 error?
- Windows error code 10 - Resolve error code 10 on your PC now
- Computer error code 646 - How do I fix error code 646 for Windows update?