When trying to open a page, you will come to the chance to get one of the above HTTP internal server error messages in any operating system. It is a sign to tell you that something has gone wrong with the website sever or something else. Anyhow, there are some ways you can take to prevent and fix it instantly.
When getting the HTTP 500 internal server error message, you can directly reset the modem or the router for your PC; this most of the time help to solve the browser problem.To do this, simply perform the below steps:
* Disconnect the cable that connects the computer to the modem.
* Turn off the modem and the router.
Note: If the modem or the router does not have a power switch, disconnect the power in order to reset them.
* Restart your computer.
* After restarting the computer, turn on the modem or the router, connect the cable from the computer to the modem or the router, and restart the computer.
* Check and make sure that all network cables are securely connected.
* Start your browser again to see whether you are able to visit the site correctly without an HTTP 500 internal sever error.
Secondly, you need to clear web browser cache from the PC. We know that a web browser cache is a directory or a folder having stored copies of the most recently visited websites to optimize the Internet performance. The more cache files on the computer, the slower the computer will be, and the more chances for you to get the HTTP 500 internal sever error message. So do remember to clear the unneeded cache files from your computer regularly.
If all the previous steps fail, you may have file corruption caused by malware or by a virus. When the Windows cannot recall the needed files to display the page on your PC, then it may show a HTTP 500 internal sever error. To check for this, it is recommended that you can download a powerful antivirus program to completely scan your whole PC and get rid of all existing & potential PC viruses. This also helps to prevent some other errors just like random computer shutdowns.
Finally, the HTTP 500 internal sever error will happen when there are bad and corrupted entries existing in your Registry Database. In order to ensure the proper running of the web browser without any pop-up error message, it is important that you can check and correct registry problems regularly to make them always clean and compact. To do this, you can manually edit some registry entries. Here, I take Internet Explorer as an example to show you how to do:
*Go to Start, Run and type “Regedit”, press “Enter” to open Registry Editor.
* Look for these two registry hives where IE stores its configurations, viz:
i. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
ii. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
3) Navigate the two registry hives mentioned above, check and correct the incorrect entries.
However, it is not safe to manually edit computer registry entries as a simple mistake will make the computer run improperly or even crashes at any time, especially if you do not have enough knowledge on computers. To maintain the stable running of the computer, you’d better rely on a registry cleaning software to do the job for you. It is designed to completely scan your whole PC and get rid of all errors causing the HTTP 500 internal sever error within clicks.
No matter in visiting which page you get the HTTP 500 internal sever error message, you can get rid of it with the above steps on your own. This way, you can run the computer and surf your desired pages correctly without problems all the time.
- Suggestion on How to Completely and Easily Uninstall Quttera URL Scanner
- How to Uninstall WinToFlash from Your PC - WinToFlash Removal Tutorial
- How to Remove Wiseconvert Toolbar easily
- How to Remove Downloader.Ponik from My PC instantly
- File Pulverizer Removal Tips - Learn How to Uninstall File Pulverizer Immediately
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Reboot.h easily
- Opera Backup 2011 Uninstall - The Most Efficient Method Available for Opera Backup 2011
- Computer blue screen c000021a error - Best blue screen error fix
- How to Uninstall Power Search Toolbar - Remove Power Search Toolbar from PC for Good