I find many users experience an iertutil.dll not found error while starting up the PC. Most of the time, the error message tells that iertutil.dll was not found or iertutil.dll is missing from the computer. Because of this, they are unable to start up the computer or launch some certain programs properly; but they do not know what they should do. Are you one of the victims? If so, follow me now and you can fix iertutil.dll error ASAP.
Causes of iertutil.dll error
Iertutil.dll error is a complicated system error that is difficult to handle with. To avoid iertutil.dll error, you may take notice of the problems below:
* Missing or corrupt iertutil.dll file
* Dynamic link file damage
* ActiveX control damage
* Undesirable system shutdown
* Unwanted spyware attacks
* Incorrect BIOS setting
* Driver update failure
* Associated registry values corrupted by spyware
Fix iertutil.dll error ASAP
To fix the iertutil.dll error, you can easily replace the file on your system. Whenever the file has been deleted/broken, you will come to the chance to get the iertutil.dll error on your computer. So, the first thing you should do is to check whether you can find it on your PC. IF not, directly place it with a new one.
*Make a system restore point before making any modification.
*Download the iertutil.dll from a safe website or copy on from another computer with the same operating system.
* Unzip the iertutil.dll file into the folder.
* Place it under the folder C:\Windows\System32
*If the problem persists, turn to next step.
If the iertutil.dll error message appears soon after you install a specific program, the problem may be caused by program inflicts. To solve it, you should uninstall the program to see whether it solves the problem. If not, it is not difficult to decide that the problem is caused by the program you just installed. To prevent and fix iertutil.dll error, do not reinstall it! You can search the web for some other alternative software.
Thirdly, to fix the iertutil.dll error, you should run a thorough virus scan to make sure that your computer is always virus-free. Viruses or other malicious programs are able to attack and remove some needed files from your computer without your permission. If you have never scanned your computer for a long time, run your anti-virus program to detect and remove what it finds.
Last but not least, clean your registry for invalid and corrupt entries. We all know that the registry is the critical component of the Windows operating system as it stores all information about the Dll files, programs on the computer and system settings. However, as days by, it is unavoidable that you may encounter registry issue due to a huge amount of invalid, useless and unwanted entries, causing the iertutil.dll not found error to appear. A simply registry fix process helps to thoroughly scan the whole PC and get rid of the dll error effectively, returning you an error-free computer within minutes.
Want to fix iertutil.dll error easily on your own? Get the best dll error fix tool here and you will be able to soon deal with the errors & enjoy the PC ASAP. By the way, with such a tool you can easily optimize PC performance and get it run at top status all the time.
- Removing Crystal Player Professional from PC Completely
- How to Uninstall Aide PDF to DXF Converter Effectively? - Recommended Aide PDF to DXF Converter Removal Method
- Way to Uninstall and Remove Ad-Aware Free Antivirus from PC
- PSD runtime application error - Causes and solutions
- Window root system32 computer error - Steps to repair Window root system32 error
- Foxit Toolbar Uninstall Tutorial - How to Delete Foxit Toolbar from Computer Quickly
- Battery Doubler Uninstall Guide - A Perfect Way to Uninstall Battery Doubler from PC
- Bad sector repair - How to repair bad sector on your hard drive?
- Keep getting a WG11v3.exe error? Solve WG11v3.exe error the simplest way