Iminent Toolbar is an add-on that can add expressions to social network and emails. With the popularity of social network, such kind of expression toolbar becomes popular. However, there are some suspicious toolbar you should not install and Iminent Toolbar is one of them. Though the toolbar claim itself as a legitimate one, we do find it hijacks browser, redirects search result, displays advertisement and uses misleading promotion technique to gain customers. Usually, virus that can produce advertisement will monitor users’ online activities and collect information like website visited and search inquiries, so that it can displays ads users may be interested in. Most victims complain that their web browser is redirected to start.Iminent Toolbar.com. We suggest you not to keep Iminent Toolbar on your pc.
How to remove Iminent Toolbar manually
Manual removal way is totally free but few people will choose the method due to its complexity. However, for advanced pc users it would not be very hard to remove the infection manually. Have a try now.
1. Exit your website
2. Uninstall Iminent Toolbar if you find it in add/remove programs
3. Delete following file
4. Remove following registry entries
Another way to remove Iminent Toolbar is to use a virus removal program which can detect the infection exactly. This way is considered as safe and easy. We think most users should choose a professional virus removal program when they want to remove Iminent Toolbar without damaging the compromised computer.
Sometimes, entering safe mode with networking will help the antivirus software detect and remove virus effectively. Regarding Iminent Toolbar removal, we recommend Spyware Cease, a proved antivirus program. The user-friendly interface can guide you clearly how to remove virus from your pc.
- Computer automatically shuts down - Prevent unexpected computer shutdown easily
- Google Chrome error 101 - Causes and solutions
- Uninstalling GreenBrowser from System Once and For All
- Fully Remove PC Pitstop Exterminate - How to Uninstall PC Pitstop Exterminate Instantly
- Adware.FSpy Removal Guide - How to Remove Adware.FSpy immediately
- Instruction to Uninstall ESET Online Scanner Absolutely for Free
- What causes error 8002F957 and how to fix it?
- How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 in Simple Steps
- Vuze Toolbar Uninstall - How to Remove Vuze Toolbar completely