Iminent Toolbar is an add-on that can add expressions to social network and emails. With the popularity of social network, such kind of expression toolbar becomes popular. However, there are some suspicious toolbar you should not install and Iminent Toolbar is one of them. Though the toolbar claim itself as a legitimate one, we do find it hijacks browser, redirects search result, displays advertisement and uses misleading promotion technique to gain customers. Usually, virus that can produce advertisement will monitor users’ online activities and collect information like website visited and search inquiries, so that it can displays ads users may be interested in. Most victims complain that their web browser is redirected to start.Iminent Toolbar.com. We suggest you not to keep Iminent Toolbar on your pc.
How to remove Iminent Toolbar manually
Manual removal way is totally free but few people will choose the method due to its complexity. However, for advanced pc users it would not be very hard to remove the infection manually. Have a try now.
1. Exit your website
2. Uninstall Iminent Toolbar if you find it in add/remove programs
3. Delete following file
4. Remove following registry entries
Another way to remove Iminent Toolbar is to use a virus removal program which can detect the infection exactly. This way is considered as safe and easy. We think most users should choose a professional virus removal program when they want to remove Iminent Toolbar without damaging the compromised computer.
Sometimes, entering safe mode with networking will help the antivirus software detect and remove virus effectively. Regarding Iminent Toolbar removal, we recommend Spyware Cease, a proved antivirus program. The user-friendly interface can guide you clearly how to remove virus from your pc.
- Norman Security Suite PRO Removal - How to Uninstall Norman Security Suite PRO Permanently
- Removing Crystal Player Professional from PC Completely
- Tips for Uninstalling Unwanted Elite Proxy Switcher on Windows
- STOP 0X0000007B blue screen - How to fix STOP 0X0000007B error on Windows computer?
- Suggestion about How to Uninstall Media Player Classic from Computer Quickly
- How to fix 0Xc000000f error? Resolve 0Xc000000f error instantly
- How Can You Completely Uninstall FixTunes - Best FixTunes Removal Guide
- Qfind.net Removal - How to Remove Qfind.net Redirect Virus