Infostealer.Dexter is a Trojan horse virus designed to steal information from the compromised computer. The Trojan records information like login username, computer name, operating system, system uptime and running processes in a file and then sends to remote server. Hackers can make use of the system information and find a way to access the computer, so that additional Trojan programs may be installed on the computer. Besides system information, Infostealer.Dexter can steal personal information by copying system memory files. The information will be exposed to third parties, which threatens your online accounts. Like most Trojans such as Trojan.Tbot, Infostealer.Dexter will change system settings. It inserts codes to system processes, creates new registry entries and drops malicious files on the hard drive. Your computer and information are in danger, and you need to remove Infostealer.Dexter instantly.
Do you want to remove the Trojan manually? If you want to adopt manual removal way, you need to know files and registry entries created by the Trojan so that you can delete them one by one. The technical information here can provide all you need to know in manual removal.
1. Infostealer.Dexter files
%UserProfile%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
2. Associated registry entries
Fast way to remove Infostealer.Dexter
Not all users will choose manual removal. Most users will think of a security program that can detect and remove the Trojan automatically. Using a security program is fast and also safe. Users without enough pc knowledge do not have to worry about the computer. A professional Infostealer.Dexter removal program can take care of everything and guarantees stable running computer.
If you are going to find an effective security program next, we can recommend you one. One of a good recommendation is Spyware Cease. The advanced antispyware program is proved to be able to remove Infostealer.Dexter effectively. You just need to run a scan.
- PC Clean Pro Removal - How to Remove PC Clean Pro instantly
- How to Remove Wiseconvert Toolbar easily
- Thoroughly Uninstalling Owl Commander from Computer for Free
- Windows code 38 error - Fix error code 38 simply
- Windows Registry errors - What is the best way to fix Windows Registry errors?
- Slow Internet connection - Quick tips to speed up Internet connection
- How to Remove Windows Security Center Virus effectively
- Windows Vista error 8056 - Solutions to Windows Vista error 8056
- Uninstall and Remove MyStart Social Toolbar from Computer for Good