Infostealer.Vskim is a Trojan horse like Infostealer.Nasdosto that steals information from the compromised computer. It will scan the computer and collect data like system locale, computer name, user name, windows version with which the Trojan can exploit the system and then bring more viruses. Meanwhile, the Trojan will steal your account like game account, MSN account, online bank account and so on. Infostealer.Vskim can make your financial loss. When the Trojan gets into the computer, system will run slow and network speed will be affected. It creates new processes, files and registry entries all harmful for the compromised pc. If you are one of the victims who do not know how to remove the Trojan, we have two ways for you.
How to remove Infostealer.Vskim manually
Manual way is suitable for advanced users with certain pc skills. If you are not experienced enough, you may damage the computer and make it worse.
1. Stop related process and delete the file
2. Infostealer.Vskim creates the following registry entry so that it executes whenever Windows starts, remove them
How to remove Infostealer.Vskim automatically
Automatic way is suitable for common pc users. You do not have to be as experienced as an expert. What you need is a professional virus removal program that can scan your computer completely and remove virus automatically. Among so many security programs, I found Spyware Cease is a good Infostealer.Vskim removal tool. It has a better performance in removing latest Trojans than common antivirus program. Moreover, using it to repair system vulnerability can effectively protect the system.
1. Download and install Spyware Cease
2. Start a quick scan.
3. If the virus is not detected, run full scan
4. Click remove button
- Removal of Ultimate Media Player - How to Uninstall Ultimate Media Player Thoroughly
- Computer automatically restarts - How to stop unexpected PC restarts?
- GameVance Removal - How to Remove GameVance completely
- Free Everest Home Edition Removal - Way to Force Uninstall Everest Home Edition
- ESPN Toolbar Removal Help - How to Quickly and Completely Uninstall ESPN Toolbar
- Vista Home Security 2013 - How to Remove Vista Home Security 2013 easily
- Time-saving Method to Uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus Completely
- VLC Media Player Uninstall Tutorial - Recommended Way to Force Uninstall VLC Media Player
- Hard drive not detected - Maintain your hard drive and stop errors effectively