Infostealer.Vskim is a Trojan horse like Infostealer.Nasdosto that steals information from the compromised computer. It will scan the computer and collect data like system locale, computer name, user name, windows version with which the Trojan can exploit the system and then bring more viruses. Meanwhile, the Trojan will steal your account like game account, MSN account, online bank account and so on. Infostealer.Vskim can make your financial loss. When the Trojan gets into the computer, system will run slow and network speed will be affected. It creates new processes, files and registry entries all harmful for the compromised pc. If you are one of the victims who do not know how to remove the Trojan, we have two ways for you.
How to remove Infostealer.Vskim manually
Manual way is suitable for advanced users with certain pc skills. If you are not experienced enough, you may damage the computer and make it worse.
1. Stop related process and delete the file
2. Infostealer.Vskim creates the following registry entry so that it executes whenever Windows starts, remove them
How to remove Infostealer.Vskim automatically
Automatic way is suitable for common pc users. You do not have to be as experienced as an expert. What you need is a professional virus removal program that can scan your computer completely and remove virus automatically. Among so many security programs, I found Spyware Cease is a good Infostealer.Vskim removal tool. It has a better performance in removing latest Trojans than common antivirus program. Moreover, using it to repair system vulnerability can effectively protect the system.
1. Download and install Spyware Cease
2. Start a quick scan.
3. If the virus is not detected, run full scan
4. Click remove button
- How to Easily Uninstall Kaspersky ONE Universal Security from Windows PC
- Adware.OneStep Removal - Best Way to Wipe off Adware.OneStep
- The Easiest Way to Uninstall MediaInfo Lite from Your Computer
- HDD Fix Virus Removal - How to Remove Fake HDD Fix instantly
- Handy and Reliable Instruction for Uninstalling MSN Password Recovery from PC
- Easier and Swifter Way to Uninstall Bing Bar from Your Computer
- Why is Google Chrome not working and how to resolve it?
- How to get rid of “A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly” error message?
- Audiodg.exe error fix - Repair audiodg.exe error on your own