UltraShredder is a small USB portable secure file deletion utility will help you erase compromising files overwriting the data several times. Want to totally uninstall and remove UltraShredder from your computer when the program is useless? Do you know any effective way of uninstalling Windows program? To instantly and easily remove the unwanted UltraShredder from your system, the following instruction is worth reading.
You can uninstall the UltraShredder with Windows uninstaller
1. Close and exit Blackberry Desktop Manage.
2. Open the Control Panel and double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
3. Select UltraShredder and click Change/Remove.
4. On the InstallShield Wizard window, click the Remove option, followed by Next.
5. On the Confirm Uninstall window, click OK.
6. On the InstallShield Wizard window, click Finish.
You can force delete all UltraShredder related files with this method if you need:
1. Use Windows Search to search for all related files on your PC.
2. Once you found them, click Delete without any delay.
3. Press Start Menu again, and then move to Run.
4. Fill regedit into the blank to activate Registry Editor.
5. Every related entry should be deleted the moment you find it.
6. Restart your computer if you want.
Manual uninstall procedure is time consuming, because sometimes you need to confirm that if the program would leave behind various files, such as registry entries or startup items after uninstalling. Therefore, to remove the unwanted program once and for all, we recommend you use the software uninstaller tool.
Perfect Uninstaller is a great program Uninstaller, it helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from “Windows Add or Remove Programs” control panel applet.
Now let’s see how you can force uninstall UltraShredder within steps:
1. Click here to free download Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Install the program on your computer and the launch it.
3. Locate where the UltraShredder on your computer, such as C:\Programs Files\UltraShredder
4. Right click the folder and then click “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
- What is a safe way to remove junk files and registry errors from your computer?
- Rootkit.0access.H Removal - How to Remove Rootkit.0access.H safely
- How to Force Uninstall Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012 You Cannot Uninstall
- How to fix a R6025 runtime error instantly?
- Funmoods Removal - How to Remove Funmoods Browser Hijacker
- How to Remove PCH Search Engine and Stop Web Browser Redirection
- Windows failed to start - How to start up computer properly?
- Fix Windows update error free and enhance PC performance easily