Do you want to get rid of Sygate Personal Firewall from your computer? If you use more than one antivirus or antispyware program at the same time, your PC may experience decreased performance, become unstable, or restart unexpectedly. There are times for all PC users to get rid of computer security program from the computer. But sometimes, to get this job done successfully it will be a little difficult for common PC users. Here are three ways to uninstall Sygate Personal Firewall.
How to remove Sygate Personal Firewall from Windows:
1. In Windows XP, click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
In Windows Vista, click Start. In the Start search box, type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
In Windows 7, click Start. In the Search programs and files box, type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
2. In the list of installed programs, highlight the Sygate Personal Firewall.
3. In Windows XP, click Remove.
In Windows Vista and In Windows 7, click Uninstall/ Change.
4. Restart your PC.
If you want to delete all the trace of Sygate Personal Firewall left in your hard driver, clean up registry values of Sygate Personal Firewall with the following tips:
1. Click the “Start” button and choose the “Run” option. Type “regedit” in the “Open” field and click the “OK” button.
2. Navigate to find the needed registry key and value of Sygate Personal Firewall.
3. Select the value you want to edit, click the right mouse button on it and choose the “Delete” option.
Manual removal of program will spend you much time unless you are experienced enough to perform the process. Regarding Sygate Personal Firewall removal, a powerful uninstaller program is always the best choice for most computer users, which saves time and guarantees a safe and complete removal.
Choose a third party uninstaller program like Perfect Uninstaller which is designed for all PC users to easily uninstall any unwanted program, especially those programs that can not be removed in normal ways such as with its built-in uninstaller or Add/Remove Programs utility. With the automatic uninstall options of Perfect Uninstaller, no need to worry about the uninstalled program will leave down some useless and annoying popup, files and registry entries after Sygate Personal Firewall removal.
- iTunes error 11556 repair - Solve error 11556 in iTunes effectively
- 503 Service Unavailable error - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Activate Convert Genius
- Uwavou.com - How to Remove Uwavou.com instantly
- Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b Removal - How to Remove Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b instantly
- How to Stop Searchcompletion.com Pop-up quickly
- Detailed Brothersoft Community Toolbar Removal Instructions
- Fix Windows 7 "User profile cannot be loaded" error easily
- How to fix AppCrash error? Fix AppCrash error on your PC instantly