“iexplore.exe – Application Error
The instruction at “0x7c918fea” referenced memory at “0×00000010″. The memory could not be ‘written’
Click OK to terminate the program
Click CANCEL to debug the program”
Every time while trying to run Internet Explorer, the users might get the above Internet Explorer application error message. Click on OK and CANCEL did not work either. What is up and how can you fix application error while running Internet Explorer easily.
To clarify, Windows application errors are not caused by user errors but have something to do with some applications installed on the PC that are compatible with the rest of your applications. When some programming mistakes and unexpected faults were generated in the hardware because of software conflicts, an application error message will appear. To deal with the Internet Explorer application error, you have to check the third-party add-ons installed, which allow you to view Flash files (.SWF), your nice-looking toolbars and many others easily:
* Go to Start, Control Panel, Internet Options, Advanced tab and then un-check “Enable third-party browser extensions”.
* Close Internet Explorer and run it again.
* If the Internet Explorer works correctly as usual. There is no doubt to decide that one of the add-ons is causing the application error t happen. Then, you can disable the add-ons one by one to check which one is really causing the error. Once you have found it, disable it or directly uninstall it so as to fix the unexpected Internet Explorer application error.
* If the application error message remains, it might be caused due to some other errors on the PC. Keep on reading and you will get a proper solution.
Then, you can simply disable smart tags. Which is an early selection-based search feature found in later versions of Microsoft Word and beta versions of the IE 6 and IE 8 Web browser. With its help, the application is able to recognize certain words or types of data and converts them to a hyperlink. However, some featured smart tags could be used for user tracking, and then might violate the users’ privacy, leading to an Internet Explorer application error. Thus, you should run your Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab, and then clear the “Enable smart tags” check box.
After the two above solutions, you need to run your computer protection program to completely scan the whole PC and get rid of all existing viruses. Together with the popularity of computers, viruses have grown to be the biggest threat to the computer. There are so many ways for them to infect the computer, ranging from email scams to unsafe websites that you are visiting. Dangerously, once get onto the computer, they will randomly do whatever they want such as collect & steal your personal information, attack & destroy system files, track your online activities, reset your web browser & computer settings… It is quite possible that a virus infection has been the main cause of Internet Explorer application error and lots of computer errors like missing WbExtDict.dll error. It is highly recommended that you can immediately download and run your antivirus program to completely scan the whole PC and get rid of all existing & potential threats & malicious processes.
Finally, detect and repair Windows registry errors. It is widely known that every task on the computer can only be performed with the help of Windows registry database. Playing as the main component of the Windows-based operating system, registry tells the operating system, the hardware and all the software applications how to carry out every PC request properly. But the problem is that, as you uninstall/install programs, or as the computer gets infected, the registry database will be easily destroyed and full with useless/invalid/corrupt entries… If the system or the Windows Explorer cannot locate the required entries to display your desired pages, an Internet Explorer application error message will soon appear. To ensure the proper running of the computer and your web browser, you do not forget to run a registry cleaning tool to completely scan the whole PC and repair all errors inside. With a clean & compact registry database, I believe you will be able to run your computer and all installed programs/hardware devices properly.
Just relax when getting the Internet Explorer application error as one of the above steps will solve the error instantly for you. By the way, if you are able to keep on performing the above tips in your daily life, I can say that no error will come to your PC any more.
- AppleSyncNotifier.exe error repair - Fix AppleSyncNotifier.exe error quickly
- Methods to Delete Drive Security Manager Permanently from Your PC
- Error 0X4001001300001002 fix - Stop and repair error 0X4001001300001002 instantly
- Windows code 38 error - Fix error code 38 simply
- How Can You Remove Trojan.NSIS.Miner.a instantly
- W32.IRCBot.NG Removal - How to Remove W32.IRCBot.NG instantly
- STOP error 0X00000074 - Fix STOP error 0X00000074 in minutes
- Free Support for Uninstalling Spyware Process Detector from Your PC
- Internal error code 5,202,52 - Causes and solutions