PC Booster is a program especially designed to increase the performance of your computer. Can’t wait to have a try of the full version? And do you want to completely uninstall unwanted version of PC Booster immediately? You can get available solutions to uninstall PC maintenance program by reading this article. Tutorial below is about how users can fully and immediately get rid of PC Booster.
PC Booster can be uninstalled as follows:
1. Go to Control Panel and double click Add/Remove programs;
2. Wait for the installed software list to be displayed;
3. Locate PC Booster into this list, highlight it and then click Remove;
4. Wait for the uninstall process to complete and then restart your computer.
The next step is to clear registry entries and drivers that the programs leave over.
1. Back up the Registry.
2. Once again, go to Start, then click on “Run”, type in “regedit”.
3. Go to the top of the Regedit window. Click (+) next to HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Go down the thread until you see Software. Click on Software and scroll down the thread until you see PC Booster. Right click on PC Booster and choose “Delete”.
4. From there go down to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and repeat step 3. Restart your PC.
5. Click (+) next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, now: Click (+) next to Software, Click (+) next to Microsoft, Click (+) next to Windows and Click (+) next to CurrentVersion.
6. Select the Run folder. Right-click and delete each PC Booster entry you see (if present). Restart your PC.
That should completely eradicate PC Booster from your system! If this seems too complicate for you, you are recommended to use a good third-party uninstaller. Using uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller is an easier and safer way to get rid of unneeded software that Add/Remove Programs cannot remove from computer. It is able to help you remove PC Booster from your computer within clicks.
Steps to force uninstall PC Booster:
1. Equip your PC with Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Make sure the PC Booster is completely closed.
3. Find the directory (the program or file) directly in the hard drive where you locate the program to be removed.
4. Right click the directory to select “Force Uninstall”.
5. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- 0X800a0007 Windows update error - Simple tips to fix Windows update errors
- Error code 80244019 - Methods to repair code 80244019 error in installing updates easily
- Trojan.Swisyn - How Can I Remove Trojan.Swisyn effectively
- XINPUT1_3.dll is missing - Fix XINPUT1_3.dll Not Found error immediately
- SpywareBlaster Uninstall - Methods to Uninstall SpywareBlaster from PC Easly
- Fatal system error blue screen - Deal with BSOD error effectively
- Computer shuts down randomly? Fix random computer shutdowns effectively
- How to Completely Uninstall and Remove DriverMax for Good
- Having Problem in Uninstalling Zemana AntiLogger? - Effective Zemana AntiLogger Removal