“Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-0″ java.lang.ClassFormatError: Incompatible magic value 1784772193 in class file…..”
When trying to read class files form disk compiler or after embedding a Java applet into a web page, some users will frustratingly receive the above incompatible magic value error message and fail to do the job properly. We know that Java is a quite important programming language developed as a computer platform so as to run computer properly. Thus, you should take instant actions to deal with those Java errors instantly.
Sometimes, the Java incompatible magic value error message happens when you are trying to load uncompiled Java code which you cannot do. If you are at the first time to get such Java error message, you’d better used the Compiler API, but I suspect that you really need something like OSGi as trying to load classes yourself requires you to have a very detailed understanding of how class loading work.
Then, you have to make sure that your Java is updated to the latest version. It is normally that the Java manufacturer usually releases significant security vulnerability with Java so as to make it run properly. It is highly advised that you can update the Java to the most recent update, which will fix the Java incompatible magic value error.
Thirdly, completely scan the whole PC and get rid of all computer viruses. It is a known fact that viruses can come in various types and may destroy the computer in many different ways. For example, as you turn the computer, it will load into the memory of your computer and start to change any file on your operating system without your knowledge. This will result in effects ranging from corrupted to missing files up to total computer crashes. What is more, if the Java cannot access its needed files on your hard disk to finish your job, an incompatible magic value error will display. Thus, it is vitally important that you should run your antivirus program from the PC immediately and get rid of all detected viruses.
With the above solutions, a Java incompatible magic value error message will not be terrible at all! You can easily troubleshoot your whole PC and solve the Java error easily on your own.
- Adoresearch.com - How to Remove Adoresearch.com Browser Hijacker easily
- Press Center: Spyware Cease 3.1 Releases!
- TweakerNow PowerPack 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Fully Remove TweakerNow PowerPack 2009
- Steps to Follow When Uninstalling Emsisoft HiJackFree from Computer
- Error loading C:\WINDOWS\physxcudart_20.dll - Fix physxcudart_20.dll error instantly
- 1601 iTunes error fix - Fix error 1601 on iTunes easily
- Ilitili Virus - How to Remove Ilitili Virus completely
- Uninstall Slim PDF Reader from Your Computer in an Easy and Fast Way
- Complete Method to Uninstall Innovative System Optimizer for Good