The third thing you should do is to check and install all driver updates for all programs and peripherals. This can be easily done via START>ALL PROGRAMS >WINDOWS UPDATE and select the tab for DRIVER UPDATES. You have to make sure that these are in the current updated state as the Windows Update from earlier.
1) Open Internet Explorer.
2) Click Tools->Internet Option ->Advanced ->Reset.
3) Check up the box named Delete personal settings, and then click Reset button.
- Cannot load IncDapi.dll - Repair IncDapi.dll error quickly
- Error code 80710092 - Solutions to fix PSN error code 80710092 quickly
- What is a system32 error and how to fix system32 error?
- How do I get rid of WoW.dll pop-up? Detailed solutions to WoW.dll error
- How to Remove Download-n-save.com Browser Hijacker quickly
- Error 1305 repair - How to fix error 1305 quickly?
- Windows 7 sound loss - How to do when there is no sound on your Windows 7?
- How to Delete Meez Toolbar from Computer Effectively
- W32.Waledac.C!gen2 Removal - How to Remove W32.Waledac.C!gen2 from Your Computer