The third thing you should do is to check and install all driver updates for all programs and peripherals. This can be easily done via START>ALL PROGRAMS >WINDOWS UPDATE and select the tab for DRIVER UPDATES. You have to make sure that these are in the current updated state as the Windows Update from earlier.
1) Open Internet Explorer.
2) Click Tools->Internet Option ->Advanced ->Reset.
3) Check up the box named Delete personal settings, and then click Reset button.
- What is hpslpsvc32.dll and how to resolve hpslpsvc32.dll error?
- How to Remove V9 Redirect Virus quickly
- XP Anti-Spyware 2013 Uninstall - Guide to Remove XP Anti-Spyware 2013 once for all
- How to Uninstall Quero Toolbar Easily - Effective Quero Toolbar Removal Method
- WhiteSmoke Toolbar Removal - How to Remove WhiteSmoke Toolbar completely
- Guide to Uninstall Windows Essentials Codec Pack Completely and Easily
- Rootkit.win32.tdss.tdl4 Removal Help - How to Remove Rootkit.win32.tdss.tdl4 completely
- AppleSyncNotifier.exe error repair - Fix AppleSyncNotifier.exe error quickly
- How to Remove Vista Security Pro 2013 with Two Ways